Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Onderon and Mek-Sha transition video on Imperial Characters.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
No Onderon and Mek-Sha transition video on Imperial Characters.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Anmalex
05.14.2020 , 03:08 PM | #1
Hey,
At least for my Wife and me. We tried it with several Characters after getting surprised that our Republic Twinks had those cutscenes and it only occures on Imperial Characters.

If its relevant, we both play with the german client of the game and on Tulak Hord.

Regards,
Anmalex

CommunityTeam
05.21.2020 , 10:05 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Anmalex,

Thank you for the report about the bugs on Onderon and Mek-Sha cinematics with your Imperial characters.

Our team is currently tracking those. I'll update you when I have more information.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

BenKatarn
05.23.2020 , 06:06 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi Anmalex,

Thank you for the report about the bugs on Onderon and Mek-Sha cinematics with your Imperial characters.

Our team is currently tracking those. I'll update you when I have more information.
On that note, the Imperial arrival cutscene for Voss is still the one from 1.0. When the arrival cutscenes where update in Game Update 5.10.3, all original planets were supposed to get new cutscenes for arriving there by starship. The Republic arrival cutscene for Voss is the new one, but the one for Imperial classes remains the old one.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -

Anmalex
05.26.2020 , 04:30 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
On that note, the Imperial arrival cutscene for Voss is still the one from 1.0. When the arrival cutscenes where update in Game Update 5.10.3, all original planets were supposed to get new cutscenes for arriving there by starship. The Republic arrival cutscene for Voss is the new one, but the one for Imperial classes remains the old one.
Hey,
i can also confirm this!

Regards, Anmalex

lgbabwsp
05.27.2020 , 12:33 AM | #5
Hello,
I also experienced the same problem with my Inquisitor. However, it seemed to work for my Knight but not my Consular... meaning the cinematic is there for Onderon and Mek-Sha (at least for Jedi ship) but bugged.
Any feedback would be appreciated!