Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting Broken?

bboudreaux
12.31.2011 , 10:03 AM | #11
hmmm let's think about this for a second .. you gather components by either sending out your companion .. gathering them yourself or buying them from the market or vendor ... you use a recipe to combine those components .. you get a brand new component ...

hmmm broken?

nope! it works..

case closed!

I will send you the bill hehe

LilTikiBoy
12.31.2011 , 10:06 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by bboudreaux View Post
hmmm let's think about this for a second .. you gather components by either sending out your companion .. gathering them yourself or buying them from the market or vendor ... you use a recipe to combine those components .. you get a brand new component ...

hmmm broken?

nope! it works..

case closed!

then you proceed to put that item up on the GTN for 3 weeks straight before getting tired of re-posting it, because everyone else is getting their gear from quests/tokens, and you vendor it 1/3 of what it cost to make.

GamerInDallas
12.31.2011 , 10:34 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by bboudreaux View Post

hmmm broken?

nope! it works..

case closed!

If there's no point in doing it, then it's broken. Case closed.

If you gather resources on a mission, it's worthwhile, but that doesn't yield enough resources to do a lot of crafting.

Anything else means you are buying resources and they cost credits. If the items you make with those credits yield less profit (or no profit in a lot of cases) than the same time farming mobs, then it's at best a waste of time and at worst a good way to lose all your hard earned credits with nothing in return.