Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Juggernaut - Force Charge (Timer cooldown is not working properly)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Juggernaut - Force Charge (Timer cooldown is not working properly)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ceonnyn
11.15.2019 , 05:03 AM | #1
Greetings,

I created a new Juggernaut and when I use Force Charge, I have noticed that even though the ability has (via the graphical icon) come off of cooldown, it still stays dark for a couple more seconds.

I should have a 15 second cooldown but really it is acting like 17-18 seconds.

Kaycash
02.24.2020 , 12:22 PM | #2
I have noticed the same thing. It almost seems like the Warmonger talent is not working right.

Shariva
02.26.2020 , 09:48 AM | #3
I started a new warrior a little while ago and didn't have to many proficiency's selected. I resetted the proficiency tree and decided to not select warmonger. I then attacked a number of beasties and killed them before the reset timer runs out on Force Charge. After each kill, I waited for the timer to run out and see if the skill was available. And sure enough, each time the timer ran out, the skill became available again.

I then picked up Warmonger again. I then started killing again. And low and behold, from the first kill on, the timer ran out and I was waiting again for the skill to become available. It now takes 20 seconds in total for the skill to become available again.

While being in combat, the skill becomes available when the timer runs out. I subscribe to the theory of the previous poster that it does have something to do with the Warmonger proficiency.
The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi.
The Jedi is the crystal of the Force. The Force is the blade of the heart.
All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

RevenLord
05.15.2020 , 04:16 PM | #4
Same. As soon as I got rid of warmonger, problem solved. Definitely bugged.

Twitches
05.17.2020 , 07:46 AM | #5
If I remember right, Warmonger only says it'll lower the cooldown of the ability, not that it will also generate a charge (the tiny counter at the corner of the skill's icon) - i.e if you have nothing else that grants an extra charge (which I'm not sure exists, maybe as a set bonus?) it's just taking up a slot. Whee!

SteveTheCynic
05.17.2020 , 01:44 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Twitches View Post
If I remember right, Warmonger only says it'll lower the cooldown of the ability, not that it will also generate a charge (the tiny counter at the corner of the skill's icon) - i.e if you have nothing else that grants an extra charge (which I'm not sure exists, maybe as a set bonus?) it's just taking up a slot. Whee!
It is, indeed, a set bonus.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

SOULCASTER
05.18.2020 , 06:04 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by RevenLord View Post
Same. As soon as I got rid of warmonger, problem solved. Definitely bugged.
Yes that talent is bugged, and I think has been for a while it seems.

The Soulcaster Legacy
Port Nowhere | Prophecy of the Five | Star Forge

CommunityTeam
05.19.2020 , 10:48 AM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

Thank you all for the different reports concerning the Force Charge/Leap bug.

As mentioned in the following thread: Please Acknowledge Warmonger Bug, our team is currently tracking it.

For now, I don't have additional information. I'll update you when I have more.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

XhrisShan
05.19.2020 , 01:58 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

As mentioned in the following thread: Please Acknowledge Warmonger Bug, our team is currently tracking it.

To be clear, the Force Charge/Leap bug mentioned in the original post is present regardless of whether or not Warmonger is being used.
Moreover, what about the other leap abilities (i.e. for Vang/PT, scoun/op, and shad/sin)? Many times I'll activate the ability but not actually be taken to the target for another 1 to 20+ seconds (cooldown and relevant ability procs will still occur). Sometimes I won't actually leap to the target until after it has already been killed.

omeru
05.21.2020 , 08:32 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

So what is road map for this bug fix? Can we see a fix before 2022? It is bugged since start of the expansion and you already claimed you fixed it and it is still broken and you guys ignored hundreds of bug reports last 6 months. This game needs some decent developer team who can actually fix who knows what thy are doing.