Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Desertors among all sides

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Desertors among all sides

Txaosh
12.31.2011 , 10:12 AM | #1
Greetings everyone,

One thing i have been observing so far in pvp warzones is that if the warzone isnt going as expected for some people, they just quit the warzone, leaving one side with one less player, with the loss of healing / firepower that this does.

Those traitors to the Empire / Republic, should be dealt with; as a merciful treatment, i would suggest a debuff of "Traitor" of 15 minutes at least so they cant join another warzone and thus attune for their sinful behaviour.

Thanks for reading, happy new year, and may the force be with you.

Naevius
12.31.2011 , 10:14 AM | #2
Some desertions are involuntary - I've been knocked out a couple of times.
I don't always use lightsabers, but when I do, I prefer Dos Blades ...

Kellindell
12.31.2011 , 10:15 AM | #3
I get this alot on my server. The second people see one sign of losing, they bounce gauranteeing a loss we could have come back from.

Another part of this problem is not being able to remove people who arent contributing, are afk or otherwise assisting the other team.

Not only is this like being a man down, but since you can leave without penalty, and afk farm without penalty, when a good player sees someone afk farming, they just leave rather then have to deal with them.

I dont blame them.

Txaosh
12.31.2011 , 10:17 AM | #4
Desertions understood as leaving the war-zone by "quit group" option (or another voluntarily done by the player). Those traitors should be dealt with fast.

Agree that there should be some control on those afk-farmers but right now i dont know how that should be done.

Scelerant
12.31.2011 , 10:26 AM | #5
I'll agree to that once I don't get visual bugs, disconnect to character screen, disconnect to server screen and so on at least 4 times per day. Plus, people never leave warzones in which their teammates do not suck, so try to get better?
FYI, it’s not “elitist” to expect people to be competent at a task to which they have dedicated hundreds of hours.
Everything currently wrong with the Sith Warrior/JK design.
Sith Assassin Rotation Calculator progress.