Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

World PVP! So much fail!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
World PVP! So much fail!

BrolleunHunter
12.31.2011 , 09:09 AM | #1
What a joke, I never thought I would ever say or write this out, but BIOWARE go ask the developers of DCU Online how to create world pvp.

Missions do not cross one another to instigate pvp.

Open world pvp gives no reward, is not meaningful, and their are no objectives.

I will pvp just pvp because red equals dead, but christ you developers suck. Go back to the drawing board, swallow your pride, and learn not too fail so hard.

Edit: Get it through your thick heads EA and Bioware, the majority are not going to fight one another if their are no incentives.

Guess I'll just grind out warzones.

Zetara
12.31.2011 , 09:22 AM | #2
DCUO world pvp is terrible. Absolutely terrible and you want Bioware to talk to them?
Quote: Originally Posted by DrekorSilverfang View Post
Burst class does burst damage.

More news at 11 including snipers shoot stuff with guns.
Apophis - Mercenary - Nightmare Lands.

BrolleunHunter
12.31.2011 , 09:23 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Zetara View Post
DCUO world pvp is terrible. Absolutely terrible and you want Bioware to talk to them?
I don't know what you are smoking, what game you played, but DCUO has SO much world pvp I can't go 5 feet without wiping my *** with a hero.

Kurrinos
12.31.2011 , 09:25 AM | #4
I find that there is very little incentive to do open world PvP, there is no hard reward in the form of tokens or anything of that nature. Plus there isn't a panel to tell you how many of the opposite faction you have killed in your lifetime, which also is a bit strange.

Oh and world pvp doesn't even give you any Valour!! Which blows my mind!!

NO_Walking
12.31.2011 , 09:39 AM | #5
So none of you are satisfied with getting the jump on a person in the opposite faction and killing him, sending him back to the med center?

Yesterday my guild and another guild formed a 40 on 40 person pvp match in tatooine that started with two of their guild camping one of my guildies.

Srry. Wpvp is fine. I don't do it for medals, the rewards are in beating an enemy....like in all other great games.
THE WITCHER LEGACY - Ven Zallow Server
VIVEC - Shadow ROSHI - Guardian GERALT - Vanguard JANEWAY - Gunslinger