Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Maintenance: March 13, 2020

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed's Avatar


DanielSteed
03.12.2020 , 01:04 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on March 13, 2020 to deploy Game Update 6.1b. Based on testing over this past week, we feel these changes are in a good state to push live. The changes can be found in the patch notes attached below.

Details:
DATE: March 13, 2020
TIME: 6:00AM - 8:00AM PST (1300 - 1500 GMT)
VERSION: 6.1b

Patch notes are available here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

BenKatarn's Avatar


BenKatarn
03.12.2020 , 01:39 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Based on testing over this past week, we feel these changes are in a good state to push live.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you didn't even specifically ask us to test changes for KP adds at all. So what feedback are you talking about?
- = = The Katarn Legacy = = -

fushnchips's Avatar


fushnchips
03.12.2020 , 01:46 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hello everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on March 13, 2020 to deploy Game Update 6.1b. Based on testing over this past week, we feel these changes are in a good state to push live. The changes can be found in the patch notes attached below.

Details:
DATE: March 13, 2020
TIME: 6:00AM - 8:00AM PST (1300 - 1500 GMT)
VERSION: 6.1b

Patch notes are available here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
When are you going to tell these devs to fix getting stuck on deco's and anything on planets it's so annoying and has been a bug for a long time.
Pineapple on Pizza for life

Free stuff for you and me click here : Refer a Friend

SchnellesWiesel's Avatar


SchnellesWiesel
03.12.2020 , 01:59 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hello everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on March 13, 2020 to deploy Game Update 6.1b. Based on testing over this past week, we feel these changes are in a good state to push live. The changes can be found in the patch notes attached below.

Details:
DATE: March 13, 2020
TIME: 6:00AM - 8:00AM PST (1300 - 1500 GMT)
VERSION: 6.1b

Patch notes are available here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Les serveurs seront mis hors ligne le 13 mars 2020 pour la mise en place de la mise à jour 6.1b. Après les tests de ce weekend, nous pensons que ces changements sont prêts à être ajoutés au jeu. Vous pourrez trouver la liste des changements dans les notes de mise à jour ci-dessous.

Détails :
DATE : 13 mars 2020
HEURE : 1400h (heure de Paris) à 1600h (heure de Paris)
VERSION : 6.1b

Les notes de mise à jour sont disponibles ici*: http://www.swtor.com/fr/patchnotes

Merci de votre patience pendant la maintenance de Star Wars™ : The Old Republic™ !
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Am 13. März 2020 nehmen wir die Server offline, um Spiel-Update 6.1b aufzuspielen. Basierend auf den Tests des vergangenen Wochenendes sind wir überzeugt, mit diesen Änderungen live zu gehen. Die Änderungen findet ihr in den unten angehängten Patch-Hinweisen.

Details:
DATUM: 13. März 2020
ZEIT: 1400Uhr MEZ bis 1600Uhr MEZ
VERSION: 6.1b

Patch-Hinweise sind hier verfügbar: http://www.swtor.com/de/patchnotes

Danke für eure Geduld, während wir die Dienste für Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ aktualisieren.
The time difference between PST and GMT is 8 hours, not 7 hours.

Incorrect: "6:00AM - 8:00AM PST (1300 - 1500 GMT)"
Correct: "6:00AM - 8:00AM PST (1400 - 1600 GMT)"

Incorrect: "1400h (heure de Paris) à 1600h (heure de Paris)"
Correct: "1500h (heure de Paris) à 1700h (heure de Paris)"

Incorrect: "1400Uhr MEZ bis 1600Uhr MEZ"
Correct: "1500Uhr MEZ bis 1700Uhr MEZ"

JediQuaker's Avatar


JediQuaker
03.12.2020 , 02:10 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you didn't even specifically ask us to test changes for KP adds at all. So what feedback are you talking about?
The word "feedback" does not appear in the original post. So, you might as well ask "what bananas are you talking about".
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

KendraP's Avatar


KendraP
03.12.2020 , 02:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
The word "feedback" does not appear in the original post. So, you might as well ask "what bananas are you talking about".
Ok I'll clarify what I believe to be the question (or at least, my question): i assume the intent of increasing the health of the mobs in KP is to nerf the KP farm. If so, how does this work? Is the hp being increased so dramatically that it takes substantively longer to farm? Why not just nerf the xp gain from these particular mobs? Or, if not farm related, what is the point?

xordevoreaux's Avatar


xordevoreaux
03.12.2020 , 02:42 PM | #7
Better a longer slog than an xp/rp nerf.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
Play the Electronic Arts game Sims4 much? Need a new schmazzy fireplace retexture or really classy piano update?
Check out my Sims4 mods on Nexus.

DanielSteed's Avatar


DanielSteed
03.12.2020 , 04:56 PM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by SchnellesWiesel View Post
The time difference between PST and GMT is 8 hours, not 7 hours.

Incorrect: "6:00AM - 8:00AM PST (1300 - 1500 GMT)"
Correct: "6:00AM - 8:00AM PST (1400 - 1600 GMT)"

Incorrect: "1400h (heure de Paris) à 1600h (heure de Paris)"
Correct: "1500h (heure de Paris) à 1700h (heure de Paris)"

Incorrect: "1400Uhr MEZ bis 1600Uhr MEZ"
Correct: "1500Uhr MEZ bis 1700Uhr MEZ"
The U.S. observed Daylights Savings last weekend, so PST is now 7 hours behind GMT.
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Terro_Fett's Avatar


Terro_Fett
03.12.2020 , 05:09 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
The U.S. observed Daylights Savings last weekend, so PST is now 7 hours behind GMT.
Owned
Dread Master Deloth Vyrr
<Reign> - Progression Ops Leader
I will not fail, I cannot die.

ceryxp's Avatar


ceryxp
03.12.2020 , 05:15 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
The U.S. observed Daylights Savings last weekend, so PST is now 7 hours behind GMT.
Minor quibble. It's Daylight Saving Time; nothing is plural. Pacific Standard Time, PST, is -8 hours offset from UTC. Pacific Daylight Time, PDT, is -7 hours offset from UTC.
============================================================
Friends of SWTOR Referral program - My Referral Link
New players can get a Jumpstart Bundle. Returning players can get a Preferred Friends Bundle & 7-days of premium time. Bundles are given on first use only.