Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: February 13, 2020

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: February 13, 2020
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sarova
02.13.2020 , 12:31 PM | #141
Does anyone know if Darth Rivix is
Spoiler
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - || Quinn Treats™
Option to Switch off Vendor Icons
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Sitara
02.13.2020 , 12:40 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
Spoiler
need this info too

Farferello
02.13.2020 , 02:18 PM | #143
Spoiler
No idea but
Spoiler

Sarova
02.13.2020 , 03:24 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by Farferello View Post
No idea but
Spoiler
I was wondering about all of that...
Spoiler

Where's Charles Boyd with answers???
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

casirabit
02.13.2020 , 03:32 PM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by Farferello View Post
No idea but
Spoiler
From the impression, Vector gives I would say he is one. Wonder how that will work when you don't flirt or tell him to knock it off lol. (I've done both)
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

EricMusco
02.13.2020 , 03:36 PM | #146 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by MaxBider View Post
Stacks in MM Ops are buggy

Endurance is not scaled up
I am looking into what is up with the MM stacks. I know that it is a change we were experimenting with on PTS, but I am still confirming whether this was a planned change or an unintended holdover from PTS. I will let you know once I have more info.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Sarova
02.13.2020 , 03:43 PM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
From the impression, Vector gives I would say he is one. Wonder how that will work when you don't flirt or tell him to knock it off lol. (I've done both)
It will be interesting to see how that plays out (I've also done both since all my high level characters are already romanced to someone else). I've just created alt number 5 trillion* to try out the flirts with Rivix & just in case there is more of a romance in 6.2 onwards. Between that and the new SH to decorate real life can forget it!

*this is only a slight exaggeration!

Has anyone played republic? What do they get in 6.1? I've yet to log in any of my republic characters for the mini story.
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

casirabit
02.13.2020 , 03:49 PM | #148
It will be interesting to see how that plays out (I've also done both since all my high level characters are already romanced to someone else). I've just created alt number 5 trillion* to try out the flirts with Rivix & just in case there is more of a romance in 6.2 onwards. Between that and the new SH to decorate real life can forget it!

*this is only a slight exaggeration!

Has anyone played republic? What do they get in 6.1? I've yet to log in any of my republic characters for the mini story.
No new characters on the Republic side but we do have Arn that supposed to be a romance character later on. It was the empire time to get a new one.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Sarova
02.13.2020 , 04:08 PM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
No new characters on the Republic side but we do have Arn that supposed to be a romance character later on. It was the empire time to get a new one.
Thanks for that news. I didn't know about Arn being a future romance though - now I'll need another alt
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

CliffRedemption
02.13.2020 , 04:13 PM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I am looking into what is up with the MM stacks. I know that it is a change we were experimenting with on PTS, but I am still confirming whether this was a planned change or an unintended holdover from PTS. I will let you know once I have more info.

-eric
Good. It's about time that master mode operations are a challenge. I've been falling asleep at my keyboard playing them lately.