Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 6.1 ‘Pinnacles of Power’ is Live!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 6.1 ‘Pinnacles of Power’ is Live!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
02.13.2020 , 10:33 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone!

Game Update 6.1 'Pinnacles of Power' is now live! Strengthen your ties with the Galactic Republic or Sith Empire and establish a new personal headquarters in the luxurious Alderaan Noble Estate. Curious about checking out the Stronghold? Check out this trailer!
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Pallandro
02.13.2020 , 10:39 AM | #2
Awesome.
Thank you for the trailer, it gave me a good impression.
IMPERIALE STEUERFAHNDUNG
Nur zwei Dinge auf Erden sind uns ganz sicher: der Tod und die Steuer.

"Wer den Schaden heilt braucht für den Spott nicht zu sorgen."

Arnobe
02.13.2020 , 10:47 AM | #3
Wow, That Was Nice Thank You!

sharkfishman
02.13.2020 , 11:48 AM | #4
Not really my personal cup of tea, but I know that there are a lot of players that invest lots of time in their strongholds, so I know they'll be thrilled.

The video was VERY well done, almost like a walkthough video from an actual luxury real estate broker. Also, we have some really great game design artists.
For my friends, click my referral link for awesome free stuff.
For my enemies, click it just to spite me.

"Don't get cocky."

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
02.13.2020 , 12:44 PM | #5
Overall, my reaction to the story parts was "meh". But I was expecting that. Only have 4 toons far enough along to do it though so I might be missing some stuff. My own highlight was
Spoiler

Quite disappointed we didn't get a scene with Kira alone on my JK, I thought it was gonna happen at the end of the Kira/Scourge scene when we were going to leave Scourge alone for a while, but nope. With all the talk about a Scourge romance lately I thought other LI's might be getting a scene too, especially Kira.

Trlance
02.13.2020 , 12:59 PM | #6
Thanks for another patch with low content on day when i have a lot of time to play but must waste entire 90 min for stupid endlessly patching bcs you didn't do it 2 days ago. It looks like you just waited for today to ruin mine day for what i have big plans.

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander

akdonkey
02.13.2020 , 01:19 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Trlance View Post
Thanks for another patch with low content on day when i have a lot of time to play but must waste entire 90 min for stupid endlessly patching bcs you didn't do it 2 days ago. It looks like you just waited for today to ruin mine day for what i have big plans.

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander
I feel that pain. I use to live out in the sticks and had less than 1mb download speeds. I would have been stuck waiting a day or more for the download. I recently Moved back to town I wont say what my speed is now. Im not hear to rub it in, but Just to Say I hear you! Good Luck.

Tannenfels
02.13.2020 , 01:37 PM | #8
Yeah. Thanks for 10 minutes worth of story, 5 of them is a tour around the base.
Red Eclipse

Paulsutherland
02.13.2020 , 01:53 PM | #9
Very 'meh' on both sides. :/ I found myself asking a lot of questions.

Spoiler

Ahwassa
02.13.2020 , 02:04 PM | #10
This Darth Rivix - is he supposed to be a pureblood?
He looks either like a low-buget pureblood or a human with facepaint.
Or is he a different race (I´m not familiar the the extended lore).

I would like to have a pureblood romance like Lord Cytharat but Darth Rivix looks so bad