Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: February 13, 2020

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: February 13, 2020
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ceryxp
02.11.2020 , 09:37 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
We definitely hear you on the request to have more than one Guild Stronghold but no changes at this time.

As for pricing:
Initial Unlock - 4 million credits / 1900 CC
Drawing Room - 900K credits / 600 CC
Guest Chambers - 900K credits / 600 CC
Study - 900K credits / 600 CC
Mountain Retreat - 2.5 million credits / 1200 CC
Northern Lodging - 2 million credits / 900 CC
Western Lodging - 2 million credits / 900 CC
Throne Room - 2 million credits / 900 CC
Balcony Overlook - 900K credits / 600 CC
Hidden Area - 1.5 million credits / 700 CC

Thanks all.

-eric
So, I take it from this list that one of the most asked for changes during the PTS preview, some additional rooms of less than palatial size, was ignored.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

casirabit
02.11.2020 , 09:40 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Harmoos View Post
No...no... nothin nothing nothing, no Alderaan Stornghold......yeaaaah.....F....
Not sure about you, but I would prefer them to release this stronghold with no bugs especially if I am paying 18m for this one. Things happened, not like the first time patches been delayed.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

lukeisjedi
02.11.2020 , 10:58 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Not sure about you, but I would prefer them to release this stronghold with no bugs especially if I am paying 18m for this one. Things happened, not like the first time patches been delayed.
I don't have any strongholds but I do agree about releasing it unbugged. But who knows what the issue was it could have been a story bug too.

CharlesBoyd
02.11.2020 , 11:52 AM | #64 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Sitara View Post
Oo ...no Scourge Romance fix? Oo
Thanks for bringing that up! For those of you with Jedi Knight characters affected by the Scourge romance bug (that is, characters who started a romance with Lord Scourge after the launch of 6.0, but whose companion interactions incorrectly indicate that they’ve broken up with him) it is our current belief based on testing that the bug will not affect the content in 6.1. In other words, while the interaction in the Companions & Contacts window will still display incorrectly, the actual storyline should be unaffected. Specifically, the cinematic scene for the mission "Signal from Noise" will end with...
Spoiler

That said, our investigations into the exact cause of the bug are still ongoing, so we don't feel comfortable calling this a fully "fixed" issue. As it currently seems unlikely that we will get such confirmation in time for the release, we wanted to share these details for those among you who are justifiably cautious where your romances are involved. If you’re concerned about potentially missing the cinematic lines referencing this romance, you may want to hold off on starting “Signal from Noise” when it becomes available in update 6.1. No other missions in the update reference the romance, so they can be played without concern.

We know how important romance storylines are for our players (they're important to us, too!) and will work hard to ensure that the issue is fully resolved in our next patch. As soon as we know the release date and have the fix confirmed, we’ll let you know.
Charles Boyd | Creative Director
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ShenLongKazama
02.11.2020 , 11:54 AM | #65
Atleast an update on the situation would be appreciated. While delays are nothing new, a delay one day before release and without further information is rare. Also no fix for the /crossarms emote yet.

Edit: Thanks for the update Charles.
空の、エンター·ザ·ボイドと風になる
------------------------------------------

vanluina
02.11.2020 , 12:06 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
Thanks for bringing that up! For those of you with Jedi Knight characters affected by the Scourge romance bug (that is, characters who started a romance with Lord Scourge after the launch of 6.0, but whose companion interactions incorrectly indicate that they’ve broken up with him) it is our current belief based on testing that the bug will not affect the content in 6.1. In other words, while the interaction in the Companions & Contacts window will still display incorrectly, the actual storyline should be unaffected. Specifically, the cinematic scene for the mission "Signal from Noise" will end with...
Spoiler

That said, our investigations into the exact cause of the bug are still ongoing, so we don't feel comfortable calling this a fully "fixed" issue. As it currently seems unlikely that we will get such confirmation in time for the release, we wanted to share these details for those among you who are justifiably cautious where your romances are involved. If you’re concerned about potentially missing the cinematic lines referencing this romance, you may want to hold off on starting “Signal from Noise” when it becomes available in update 6.1. No other missions in the update reference the romance, so they can be played without concern.

We know how important romance storylines are for our players (they're important to us, too!) and will work hard to ensure that the issue is fully resolved in our next patch. As soon as we know the release date and have the fix confirmed, we’ll let you know.
So are we talking potentially this week? Or is this a major bug that will push 6.1 back weeks?

Medullah
02.11.2020 , 12:17 PM | #67
Any word on whether these are even considered bugs, or "as designed"?

- Items bought from the Tech Fragment vendors not counting towards achievements.

- The "Street Cred" item you get for completing the Heroic 4 Turf War on Mek-Sha 40 times is only given to the character that hit the achievement. It's not reclaimable and not mailed to your other characters, and since it's an achievement there's no way to get it again.

Nee-Elder
02.11.2020 , 12:19 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
We definitely hear you on the request to have more than one Guild Stronghold but no changes at this time.

-eric
Disappointing, but at least you replied with an acknowledgement of the problem.

That's a start and i know some of us appreciate it.

Just curious though: What would be the harm in increasing GUILD stronghold limit?

----
Quote: Originally Posted by Zechalakazam View Post
I don't know if this ever asked.

Does conquest bonus still capped at 150% even after adding Alderaan SH or will it be increase after this?
QFE ^ , excellent question....
Never tell me the odds!

Sitara
02.11.2020 , 12:33 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
Spoiler

You make me very happy Charles!!!!!!!

*happy dance*
Waited sooo long for him

JarenWelen
02.11.2020 , 12:34 PM | #70
Any news on fixing Force Leap? We currently have to wait ~5 seconds after the clock timer finishes before it becomes available. It's a little thing but it adds up to a world of frustration for Knights and Warriors.