Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: February 13, 2020

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: February 13, 2020
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zerileth
02.10.2020 , 11:48 AM | #11
Bioware just realized they're releasing a stronghold on a planet that gets blown up.
7.0 Return To Kashyyyk
IGN: "Bioware sees soaring profits with new SWTOR expansion, Return to Kashyyyk. Explore the catwalks or the forest floor. Revisit the star forge and Jolee's hut. A new stronghold! Fight Czerka or join them; play your way...."

Kazuone
02.10.2020 , 11:50 AM | #12
@Eric:
Need an info about swtor in 2021 to forgive you !!!!!!!

Sarova
02.10.2020 , 12:20 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
Indeed. By doing a patch note hit-and-run at the close of business, they can avoid our furious cries of "where is the bug fix for [insert annoying issue]" and "why is the Scourge romance not fixed"? Yeah, I'm calling it.
I bet this is the reason for delaying and they want to dodge the pitchforks!
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - || Quinn Treats™
Option to Switch off Vendor Icons
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

casirabit
02.10.2020 , 12:20 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

A bit of bad news, we are going to be delaying 6.1. We discovered a last minute issue with the patch today that we need to address before releasing it. I don't currently have the new release timing (as we are actively investigating the issue) but I will let you know as soon as I do. This also means that tomorrow's maintenance is postponed and will coincide with 6.1's new date.

Dan is working on getting the patch notes published, we will still put those up before the end of the day today.

Thank you all for your patience, we will get 6.1 out the door as fast as we can.

-eric
Will there be a price for the stronghold and whether or not guilds can have more than one stronghold?
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

TUXs
02.10.2020 , 12:47 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Zerileth View Post
Bioware just realized they're releasing a stronghold on a planet that gets blown up.
It does make you question investing in property there...

Thanks for the update Eric.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

lukeisjedi
02.10.2020 , 01:02 PM | #16
I say this is good news. They found an issue and are fixing it before release.

EricMusco
02.10.2020 , 01:05 PM | #17 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
Is this an issue that will be 1+ resets away, or something where we might see the patch tomorrow, or Thursday, or Friday? Not trying to get an actual estimate, of course.
Ideally, we would love to be able to release it later this week, but until we get a full understanding of the issue and the time it will take to fix it I can't give a timeframe just yet.

More details as I have them!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Nee-Elder
02.10.2020 , 01:14 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
for the [new Alderaan] stronghold , whether or not guilds can have more than one stronghold?
QFE ^

Obviously we have our Flagship which counts as 1, but it sure would be nice to unlock/assign ALL the other strongholds as being officially GUILD designated too.

(*instead of having to do the whole work-a-round of 'public listing' on Fleet and/or granting keys 1 by 1 toon by toon)
Never tell me the odds!

McBaal
02.10.2020 , 01:50 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Ideally, we would love to be able to release it later this week, but until we get a full understanding of the issue and the time it will take to fix it I can't give a timeframe just yet.

More details as I have them!

-eric
Better safe than sorry Eric

Rion_Starkiller
02.10.2020 , 01:55 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
I bet this is the reason for delaying and they want to dodge the pitchforks!
Lord Ptach casts "Delay Patch" and vanishes in a puff of smoke, leaving behind several scraps of paper scattered on the ground. These papers may contain patch notes, but it will take some time to piece them together.

Delay Patch
Grants 100% dodge versus pitchforks, but increases redundant, off-topic, and unanswerable player questions by 200%. Also increases usage of the word "Musco" by 50%.

confirmed ability: https://swtor.jedipedia.net/en/abl/delaypatch
-Beruhl (ง︡'-'︠)ง

8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want can i borrow a stim?
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.