Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2020 Greetings from Keith!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

lukeisjedi
01.29.2020 , 06:51 AM | #61
I agree this is vague but he obviously revealed all he can. I still find the game fun and look forward to the new story parts. Eric said it'd start with 6.1 but maybe it got pushed back. I'm happy to continue leveling my characters while I wait. Plenty to do imo as even replaying a class gets you more content if you play it differently.

KeithKanneg
01.29.2020 , 07:15 AM | #62 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by lukeisjedi View Post
I agree this is vague but he obviously revealed all he can. I still find the game fun and look forward to the new story parts. Eric said it'd start with 6.1 but maybe it got pushed back. I'm happy to continue leveling my characters while I wait. Plenty to do imo as even replaying a class gets you more content if you play it differently.
Thanks Luke. My intention was to say hi, let you know SWTOR will be around for years to come, that we’ve had a lot of fun this past quarter with Onslaught, and now it’s time to move forward with 2020 starting with Game Update 6.1. So, scrapping my old post, here’s my new one:
  • Hi
  • SWTOR will be around for years to come (cuz we’re planning to release something big for our 10th anniversary)
  • Onslaught continues to be a lot of fun, but we need to start providing updates – so on Feb 11th, we’ll release 6.1 (but that’s only one of many in 2020).
  • Will get you more details about upcoming releases
  • Hope to see you at Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim, CA

😊

---Keith---
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Krinji
01.29.2020 , 09:25 AM | #63
Greetings.
It is really amazing to see the game alive (more than ever in my opinion).
The story so far is breathtaking for real... i only wish that the Devs will be pushing story updates (and not only) more often.
Too bad i can't join the Celebration due to the very long distance (10,629 km) , but i will be there spiritually.

Keep up the amazing work you're doing ^^
Darth Krinji
Proud owner of Collector's Edition
Free 7 days of sub

Estelindis
01.29.2020 , 09:49 AM | #64
Thanks for popping in to say hi, Keith. It's always good to hear there's something on the horizon. I hope you and the rest of the team enjoy your involvement with the game.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

ebikenebi
01.29.2020 , 10:09 AM | #65
Guess the big 10 year event will be a free stronghold decoration.

KeithKanneg
01.29.2020 , 10:14 AM | #66 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by ebikenebi View Post
Guess the big 10 year event will be a free stronghold decoration.
Free?
Keith Kanneg | Game Producer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Estelindis
01.29.2020 , 10:15 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by KeithKanneg View Post
Free?
Okay, this was pretty funny.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

casirabit
01.29.2020 , 10:17 AM | #68
Better yet not a free stronghold decoration but a free Stronghold (and NO not Coruscant or DK)
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Talon_strikes
01.29.2020 , 10:23 AM | #69
Free?
Translation: "All your cartel coins are belong to me!"

Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!

bladech
01.29.2020 , 10:26 AM | #70
Thanks Luke. My intention was to say hi, let you know SWTOR will be around for years to come, that we’ve had a lot of fun this past quarter with Onslaught, and now it’s time to move forward with 2020 starting with Game Update 6.1. So, scrapping my old post, here’s my new one:
  • Hi
  • SWTOR will be around for years to come (cuz we’re planning to release something big for our 10th anniversary)
  • Onslaught continues to be a lot of fun, but we need to start providing updates – so on Feb 11th, we’ll release 6.1 (but that’s only one of many in 2020).
  • Will get you more details about upcoming releases
  • Hope to see you at Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim, CA

😊

---Keith---
Many players are concerned since they feeling lack of content to play. And this lacking comes from unfair rewarding system where there are no mats or other carrots for doing team ranked, solo ranked, NiM ops etc while flash points (specifically hummer station or redreaper) granting fast gearing progression. Returning back to mats/fast gearing progression for running end game content could help players to vary the content they play.
Supporting my threads or comments? You like pvp? Click on my link to help my get some goodies

http://www.swtor.com/r/QKZXBf