Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The code has already been used.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
The code has already been used.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mrpeters
12.13.2011 , 02:43 PM | #11
I'm not using my pre-order key...
I'm using my product key which I got with my collector's edition, in the actual case where the DVDs are.

DannySith
12.13.2011 , 02:44 PM | #12
What about those of us that don't have the physical copy of the game?

fogreddogg
12.13.2011 , 02:48 PM | #13
I pre-ordered the standard digital copy. I used my access key to sign up my account. Now since the account page has changed with the step process when I try to enter my key it says that the account has already been used. I hope that this changes if and when I get early access.

TomWhiting
12.13.2011 , 02:50 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Danybellefeuille View Post
Nobody paid for the early acces.
Bingo, we have a winner
You pre-order, you get early access, but you do not pay for early access
go to http://www.swtor.com/user/codes , take a look at 'code redemption history', you'll probably find it right there.

If you're referring to the product key (not registration key), WAIT!!! You don't need to enter this, and you SHOULDN'T enter this until the 20th (release date).

mrpeters
12.13.2011 , 06:52 PM | #15
Nothing has changed... It still says my key has already been used and it doesn't say that it's redeemed on my account even though I have redeemed it on my account.

IDGAFA
12.13.2011 , 07:15 PM | #16
I pulled my key from Origin and entered into account and am getting the same message. Just want some clarification about the code. Am I to receive a new one?

johnsonboy
12.13.2011 , 07:28 PM | #17
I have put in all of my codes and it says i have but i have not got an email it also says that my accout is not currly active supcrtion on my accout

mrpeters
12.14.2011 , 01:58 PM | #18
Got an answer from the support, apparently they think I used the pre-order code when I clearly stated I did NOT use the pre-order code...

Bioware, I want my CE registered on my account and I want it to actually work!

Stop taking so damn long time and STOP USING THE DAMN ****** DROID RESPONSES!!!

sooney
12.14.2011 , 02:02 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by IDGAFA View Post
I pulled my key from Origin and entered into account and am getting the same message. Just want some clarification about the code. Am I to receive a new one?
even tho it says in origin the product code that is just your pre order code origin has NOT sent the retail keys out yet apparently they will be sent out 16th onwards.

boltzjeremy
12.14.2011 , 02:06 PM | #20
So i will get another email with a code for digital deluxe download? My original preorder code does not work for activation.