Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Dantooine event fixed?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

phalczen
01.08.2020 , 02:55 PM | #11
Unless they have downtime for a patch next week, Iím gonna go out on a limb and say no nothing is fixed.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

EricMusco
01.09.2020 , 09:01 AM | #12 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Darittha View Post
i think CZ-198 daily was missing for a long time now - even if that was intentional nerf i can live with that.
But the Dantooine bug that just completely ruined that whole event+conquest.

Musco talked about it when it came up in bug reports:
"Hey folks,
I just want to make sure I am capturing what you are reporting correctly. Numerous Conquest Objectives from pre-Onslaught are no longer there including Dantooine Dailies, Dantooine Heroics, and Taris and Balmorra Heroics.
Separately, the turret Mission's balance is out of whack.
Is there anything not listed above that you feel changed? If so, please be specific, otherwise consider these passed on to the team and I will let you know of any further info I receive."

Then on another post, after ppl sent their replies:
"Thanks everyone for the confirmations and additional details. I will pass them on the team for investigation."
After that we havent heard anything about it which is why i made this post, hoping that someone knows if its fixed.
Hey folks,

I am double checking with the team on the status of Dantooine Conquest. We made a number of fixes to bolster issues following Onslaught so I am confident the Turret Mission should be fixed. I am looking into the Conquest Objectives and will try to get an answer in this thread today or tomorrow.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

phalczen
01.09.2020 , 10:44 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

I am double checking with the team on the status of Dantooine Conquest. We made a number of fixes to bolster issues following Onslaught so I am confident the Turret Mission should be fixed. I am looking into the Conquest Objectives and will try to get an answer in this thread today or tomorrow.

-eric
Just to reply, Eric, those fixes in 6.0a on Oct 29 appear to mostly have addressed Walker content, and not the Iokath or Dantooine turret missions, unless you've fixed something more recently on internal builds. More importantly, people are still reporting balance issues in the Walker content despite the fixes in 6.0a. Not only that, but there has been a Pirate Incursion Week since that patch (11/19-11/25) and the turret mission was still problematic.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

EricMusco
01.09.2020 , 04:32 PM | #14 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by phalczen View Post
Just to reply, Eric, those fixes in 6.0a on Oct 29 appear to mostly have addressed Walker content, and not the Iokath or Dantooine turret missions, unless you've fixed something more recently on internal builds. More importantly, people are still reporting balance issues in the Walker content despite the fixes in 6.0a. Not only that, but there has been a Pirate Incursion Week since that patch (11/19-11/25) and the turret mission was still problematic.
Thanks for the info, let me circle up on the turret mission. It looks like the Conquest Objectives are still unchanged for next week but we are looking into what changes we can get in for 6.1.

-eric

go_rogue
01.09.2020 , 05:46 PM | #15
Can we also get the Galactic Rampages back? Those were super ideal for the casual player as well as when just levelling toons when they can't get to a lot of the conquest objectives.

drakemeeuw
01.10.2020 , 02:51 AM | #16
Thanks for the info, let me circle up on the turret mission. It looks like the Conquest Objectives are still unchanged for next week but we are looking into what changes we can get in for 6.1.

-eric
just a good joke been a long time this was mention but still the obectives are unchanged and took so long for an answer what a joke

Darittha
01.10.2020 , 07:46 AM | #17

-eric
Im not very happy about this, but since you basically postpone it until 6.1 can you at least use the time to also adress other conquest objectives that we are missing? Like not having Daily CZ-198 or Daily Oricon among the conquest objectives when conquest is on those planets? ->like right now Titans of Industry, we can invade CZ-198, but we only have Cz-198 weekly objective(one time thing) and doing dailies after that is finished doesnt really give anything. ->things like this really put PVE players in a bad place since PVP can be done infinitely and PVE doesnt have similar option which used to be the daily objective afaik.
Also ofc i have to mention Galactic Rampage since that went missing few months past, not sure when exactly but these are the biggest hits conquest suffered if i dont include Dantooine mess.

EricMusco
01.10.2020 , 01:39 PM | #18 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey all,

Double checked and confirmed that the turret should be fixed for Dantooine. If there are any issues during the event next week, let me know.

-eric

EricMusco
01.13.2020 , 10:33 AM | #19 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey all,

Double checked and confirmed that the turret should be fixed for Dantooine. If there are any issues during the event next week, let me know.

-eric
Quick correction, this is not fixed for this week's event. I misunderstood the information I received which confirmed that it is fixed in 6.1. Apologies for any confusion.

-eric

SteveTheCynic
01.13.2020 , 01:02 PM | #20
Quick correction, this is not fixed for this week's event. I misunderstood the information I received which confirmed that it is fixed in 6.1. Apologies for any confusion.

-eric
OK, that's cool. Can we have some info on the state of the walker stuff, and above all, when is a fix supposed to happen.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.