Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

January In-Game Events

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
01.03.2020 , 12:38 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone!

Today we updated the in-game events schedule for January. Along with the currently active Bounty Contract Week, this month will see the Pirate Incursion and Relics of the Gree events.
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ImmortalLowlife
01.03.2020 , 11:45 PM | #2
Just curious (I haven't been able to log on this week... dang job expects me to show up daily! ), but have any new rewards been added to the bounty hunter or gree event? I have all the old rewards (the ones available since last time the events occurred) already. If not, are there any plans to add new stuff in the near future?
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

TomaszWeert
01.07.2020 , 12:27 AM | #3
Hello my dear swtor dudes any Event currency is not bound to Legacy anymore? I take my Gree Event components to inventory, click on them and now I have all but only at 1 char

SteveTheCynic
01.07.2020 , 12:38 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TomaszWeert View Post
Hello my dear swtor dudes any Event currency is not bound to Legacy anymore? I take my Gree Event components to inventory, click on them and now I have all but only at 1 char
You can convert the old tokens to an actual currency in the currency tab (which it looks like you already did), and use them to buy a legacy-bound token that you transfer to another character and use over there.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

mustopak
01.07.2020 , 12:47 AM | #5
Will both Iokath and Dantooine turret missions be fixed by the next Pirate Incursion? Seems like it's too much to hope at this point~

TomaszWeert
01.07.2020 , 05:16 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
You can convert the old tokens to an actual currency in the currency tab (which it looks like you already did), and use them to buy a legacy-bound token that you transfer to another character and use over there.
Yes correct but this what I convert now is bound to 1 char, not Legacy bound like before. Also Bounty Hunters Event currecy is not bound to Legacy, can use on 1 char and its impossible to transfer. Every of my chars have 2,3 Bounty Event currecy. How I can buy something now? Never change a runing system. Before was good.

vingmotor
01.07.2020 , 10:58 AM | #7
add bonus xp too and im all good.

DarkTergon
01.07.2020 , 01:11 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TomaszWeert View Post
Yes correct but this what I convert now is bound to 1 char, not Legacy bound like before. Also Bounty Hunters Event currecy is not bound to Legacy, can use on 1 char and its impossible to transfer. Every of my chars have 2,3 Bounty Event currecy. How I can buy something now? Never change a runing system. Before was good.

you take the character bound ones, and go to the vendor and convert/buy the legacy ones. Only thing the really changed (apart from making it more annoying) was to make it so people could no longer sell them :/
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

TomaszWeert
01.08.2020 , 05:22 AM | #9
Thank you it's only that way. Go to vendor every char and transfer those all currecy. Thanks for help.

ForfiniteStories
01.08.2020 , 01:44 PM | #10
You forgot to include the everlasting event in which players can queue up for GSF and get a chance at getting killed by me.