Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Tulak Hord Mail not working

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Master_Morak's Avatar


Master_Morak
12.26.2019 , 07:50 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ThaRealMatix View Post
Totally agree. I mean... they possibly want us to pay for our subscriptions as well even if there are holidays and we have not that much time to spend our time with the game, right?

Therefore i think we can expect at least some support within of 24 hours when so much players are affected, No one is talking about full service on holidays for minor issues.
Don't expect such this in a dead game with maintance mode - if a similar issue would happen for instance in WoW you would have 75 to 100 pages in the forum in 2 or 3 Hours - here you have 2 pages in 24 Hours.

This says enough.
Möge die Macht mit Euch sein

Tamea's Avatar


Tamea
12.26.2019 , 08:03 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Master_Morak View Post
Don't expect such this in a dead game with maintance mode - if a similar issue would happen for instance in WoW you would have 75 to 100 pages in the forum in 2 or 3 Hours - here you have 2 pages in 24 Hours.

This says enough.
This says nothing. Only Tulak Hord is affected, the german Server

ThaRealMatix's Avatar


ThaRealMatix
12.26.2019 , 08:31 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Master_Morak View Post
Don't expect such this in a dead game with maintance mode - if a similar issue would happen for instance in WoW you would have 75 to 100 pages in the forum in 2 or 3 Hours - here you have 2 pages in 24 Hours.
This says enough.
If that's the case they should stop selling subscriptions if they do not want to lose future customer to other games 'cause selling a fullprice subscription for a dead game would be the worst thing a thinking being could do.

Discredit's Avatar


Discredit
12.26.2019 , 09:01 AM | #24
It's a sad statement from ea, can't get my mails since yesterday.

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
12.26.2019 , 09:30 AM | #25 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

The team is aware and working on a solution. We are trying to solve it without bringing the server down if we can. I'll report back when I have more information.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Slaughteroom's Avatar


Slaughteroom
12.26.2019 , 09:53 AM | #26
After more than 24 hours, they finally took notice.
Let's see how long it takes to fix this annoying bug.

Monster-Rockstar's Avatar


Monster-Rockstar
12.26.2019 , 10:13 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

The team is aware and working on a solution. We are trying to solve it without bringing the server down if we can. I'll report back when I have more information.

-eric
I hope that my credits arent lost :P
If necessary bring the server down better some downtime and it works than endless tries without working.

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
12.26.2019 , 10:54 AM | #28 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks

Mail is once again working on Tulak! Let us know if you run into any issues.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

GoodEngine's Avatar


GoodEngine
12.26.2019 , 01:08 PM | #29
Don't work really. New Mail is working, but not the old ones. I create a new Char yesterday, she should get ~60 Mails. Yesterday there was no Mail, nor today.

lukeisjedi's Avatar


lukeisjedi
12.26.2019 , 01:28 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ThaRealMatix View Post
If that's the case they should stop selling subscriptions if they do not want to lose future customer to other games 'cause selling a fullprice subscription for a dead game would be the worst thing a thinking being could do.
It's not a dead game though.