Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars Episode IX Spoiler Reminder

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Wars Episode IX Spoiler Reminder
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
12.20.2019 , 11:32 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

With the launch of Episode 9 I wanted to remind everyone to please be courteous to your fellow Star Wars fans here on the forums around spoilers. If you post about the movie with spoilers, use spoiler tags. For the next week or so, breaking this rule can lead to forum account action. Just be courteous to your fellow forum goers and enjoy the movie!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

isimanage
12.20.2019 , 11:50 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

With the launch of Episode 9 I wanted to remind everyone to please be courteous to your fellow Star Wars fans here on the forums around spoilers. If you post about the movie with spoilers, use spoiler tags. For the next week or so, breaking this rule can lead to forum account action. Just be courteous to your fellow forum goers and enjoy the movie!

-eric
dont want to be rude, but i think that almost no one is interested in "Disney Wars" 9th episode. They ruined it completely.

lukeisjedi
12.20.2019 , 11:56 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by isimanage View Post
dont want to be rude, but i think that almost no one is interested in "Disney Wars" 9th episode. They ruined it completely.
Um it pulled in around 44 -48 million on Thursdsy so that's false. User reviews are mostly glowing.

Eshvara
12.20.2019 , 12:28 PM | #4
Always a good reminder! 😊

Also Jdast! Check your private messages. 🎅
#Arcannite
For The Empire

casirabit
12.20.2019 , 12:30 PM | #5
Maybe in your circles but I know some of my friends went to see it and liked it so your opinion is just your opinion.

And thanks for the reminder Eric.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

DavidAtkinson
12.20.2019 , 12:31 PM | #6
Please speak for yourself . Thank you
Click the link below if you want to try out the game for 7 days as a sub or want extra game time added for free, enjoy:

http://www.swtor.com/r/3Qgyzv

Nee-Elder
12.20.2019 , 12:46 PM | #7
First off, uhh c'mon now yes you most certainly did wanna be rude lol .

Secondly....

Quote: Originally Posted by lukeisjedi View Post
Um it pulled in around 44 -48 million on Thursdsy so that's false. User reviews are mostly glowing.
QFE

(Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll , Disney gonna make $$$ regardless )

--
p.s. Eric: still unclear as to why no Ep. 9 tie-in with SWTOR at all ? Disney/EA must've veto'd it for some reason? I mean heck, not even a new 'Cartel Market' item or mini-PET ? Sorta perplexing and disappointing tbh.
Never tell me the odds!

Pirana
12.20.2019 , 01:03 PM | #8
That's exactly what you wanted to do. Here's a thought, show your disdain for Disney by not going to see the movie. It's very simple. By the way, the numbers show your 'almost no one is interested' proves otherwise.
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination

isimanage
12.20.2019 , 03:02 PM | #9
Spoiler

VarKoE
12.20.2019 , 04:20 PM | #10
[SPOILER] I dont know why you playing swtor then if you like the movie.
Well that is definitely an opinion. Not sure why you think that. but hey whatever. big universe.