Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Upcoming Community Livestream - December 16

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Upcoming Community Livestream - December 16
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
12.12.2019 , 04:15 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone,

Next Monday, December 16th, we will be doing another community livestream on Twitch! With 2020 right around the corner, we'll be talking about what players can expect to see coming soon. If you keep an eye out, a hint can already be found on the Fleets…
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Rambovi
12.12.2019 , 04:27 PM | #2
Hm... you already know that the big picture of the girl with blue lips is inverted at republic fleet?
I cant translate it into english cause its to hard to see what is written there ^^
Gildenleiter "The Force "
Die The Force Community sucht noch Mitstreiter! Gildenvideo
Roter'Drache Vermächtnis
Youtube PTS Videos!

Syrte
12.12.2019 , 04:39 PM | #3
Nerf Operative pls!!!!

Akushii
12.12.2019 , 06:30 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hello everyone,

Next Monday, December 16th, we will be doing another community livestream on Twitch! With 2020 right around the corner, we'll be talking about what players can expect to see coming soon. If you keep an eye out, a hint can already be found on the Fleets…
Hint, look in the Strongholds and Crew Skill Section

Lakemine
12.12.2019 , 08:49 PM | #5
I am always looking forward to new content, (I LOVE Star Wars and love new content and lore.) but could bug fixes be a priority as well as new content?

Even if new stuff is added, if the foundation is broken or bugged, the new content doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance and see you on Twitch!
I love Star Wars.

pehwraah
12.13.2019 , 01:53 AM | #6
I really do hope you dont make any stronghold additions as huge as yavin or tatooine. Why not something small and cozy? Like I would LOVE to have something similar to Kaliyos apartment on Zakuul. Bigger is not better.
ADMINISTRATÖR
<Swedish Fork Lords>
<Räddningspatrullen>
https://www.guilded.gg/SFL

laiboch
12.13.2019 , 05:10 AM | #7
Why do I have the feeling that they will not be getting a lot of love on that livestream...

FlameYOL
12.13.2019 , 08:17 AM | #8
Can't wait for it! I'm hoping the new stronghold will be dope.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

omaan
12.13.2019 , 08:43 AM | #9
Nerf deception assassin dps pls

casirabit
12.13.2019 , 01:08 PM | #10
Yes I saw the "hint" and I hope it is nice and large considering it will be on a planet I have asked for over the years once you started the strongholds.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121