Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

6.0.2: Scourge Romance Bug? Tharan Cedrax's Return?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
6.0.2: Scourge Romance Bug? Tharan Cedrax's Return?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xina_LA
12.12.2019 , 10:40 AM | #11
Now that Theron Shan is used so heavily in the story, will the voice actor have to make himself sound significantly different for Zenith? When he was doing a bunch of bit parts, players might not notice him doing multiple characters, but now that it's two major characters...

Remember, stay trendy!
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

EricMusco
12.12.2019 , 11:13 AM | #12 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
Looking over the patch notes for today's maintenance, I was somewhat disturbed by the fact that I saw nothing about the Scourge Romance bug or Tharan Cedrax returning to our Jedi Consulars? Are these hidden/surprise features of the maintenance? Or will we have to wait until 2020 until those will be fixed? Wasn't Tharan Cedrax supposed to return to us before the end of the year?

If Tharan's return to our Jedi Consulars is again postponed, then some communication on this fact would have been warranted. And some further information on the Scourge Romance bug as well. People have waited for that one for years and now, when we finally have it, it is bugged.
The Tharan recruitment was just missed in the patch notes, that is in today's patch! The Scourge romance bug unfortunately didn't make it in this patch, but it is scheduled in a future patch. I will provide any updates on that fixes timing as I get them.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

FlameYOL
12.12.2019 , 11:21 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
The Tharan recruitment was just missed in the patch notes, that is in today's patch! The Scourge romance bug unfortunately didn't make it in this patch, but it is scheduled in a future patch. I will provide any updates on that fixes timing as I get them.

-eric
Ah, good to hear. I'll be doing the alert with my Jedi Consular now.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Farferello
12.12.2019 , 11:37 AM | #14

-eric
I'm hoping the fix will be before we deal with Vitiate's corpse. Kinda wanted to do that with my Knight first but not touching him until the romance is fixed.

SilverDove
12.12.2019 , 11:41 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Farferello View Post
I'm hoping the fix will be before we deal with Vitiate's corpse. Kinda wanted to do that with my Knight first but not touching him until the romance is fixed.
Likewise, my knight will not be moving on with any story content until I can be sure her significant other is still with her. She's been waiting a long time for scourge I don't want to lose romance content because of a stupid bug.

Ylliarus
12.12.2019 , 12:14 PM | #16

-eric
Thank you very much for the clarification! It is highly appreciated
The Orusa Legacy
Darth Malgus [EU]
SWTOR Player since November 25th, 2012
And here is my referral link!

Sarova
12.12.2019 , 01:03 PM | #17
Anyone know if Theran Cedrax
Spoiler
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - || Quinn Treats™
Option to Switch off Vendor Icons In Strongholds
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Farferello
12.12.2019 , 03:15 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
Anyone know if Theran Cedrax
Spoiler
Spoiler

witchglove
02.11.2020 , 11:05 AM | #19

-eric
Has there been an update on the Scourge bug yet? If this isn't fixed soon, what will it mean in upcoming story segments for anyone who wanted to be in a relationship with Scourge?

Izjaslav
02.16.2020 , 10:20 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by witchglove View Post
Has there been an update on the Scourge bug yet? If this isn't fixed soon, what will it mean in upcoming story segments for anyone who wanted to be in a relationship with Scourge?
My character log still says the romance was ended. I'm wary of continuing the story at this point, so I left my knight to sit untill we get more information.