Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In-Game Events for December

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
12.02.2019 , 05:03 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone!

Today we updated the in-game events schedule for December. This month will see Relics of the Gree, Rakghoul Insurgence, and Bounty Contract Week occurring. Along with those, Life Day and our Eight Year Anniversary will be happening as well!
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Boomysilvermoon
12.02.2019 , 05:48 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by danielsteed View Post
hello everyone!

Today we updated the in-game events schedule for december. This month will see relics of the gree, rakghoul insurgence, and bounty contract week occurring. Along with those, life day and our eight year anniversary will be happening as well!
life day!!!!!!!!!
YouTube: https://Youtube.com/BoomyNation
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Boomynation
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/Boomynation
Representing the Black Sheep of gaming!

Estelindis
12.02.2019 , 05:50 PM | #3
Great to hear about the upcoming events! Especially happy to see these ship decorations. They've been appearing in the decoration list for a while without a known source, and plenty of us have been wanting them, so it's nice to find out they've be anniversary rewards. Just want to check one thing.
Quote:
We are happy to celebrate out 8th anniversary on December 20th! To mark this milestone, a special “Anniversary Personnel” vendor can be found on the fleet with new Class Ship Stronghold Decorations. All previous anniversary rewards will also be available during this limited time as well.
Last year, we were also told that all previous anniversary rewards would be available during this time, but in fact only some years were (if I recall correctly, just the previous two years' rewards). I hope that this year the description is correct and that all previous rewards will in fact be made available. Thanks.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

iowaboynca
12.02.2019 , 05:53 PM | #4
I'm a little curious about the "Class ship stronghold decorations" myself.

DuchessKristania
12.02.2019 , 05:55 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
Great to hear about the upcoming events! Especially happy to see these ship decorations. They've been appearing in the decoration list for a while without a known source, and plenty of us have been wanting them, so it's nice to find out they've be anniversary rewards. Just want to check one thing.

Last year, we were also told that all previous anniversary rewards would be available during this time, but in fact only some years were (if I recall correctly, just the previous two years' rewards). I hope that this year the description is correct and that all previous rewards will in fact be made available. Thanks.
I second this hope! There are a couple of things I have long admired!
#SaveSWTOR

♥Death Should Never Silence Love♥

casirabit
12.02.2019 , 06:02 PM | #6
"Smirks" Let's see how long it takes someone to come to the forum to complain about the snowballs.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

BlueShiftRecall
12.02.2019 , 06:07 PM | #7
Yay Life Day, let the pelting of Overheated Life Day Droid's with snowballs begin!

Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
"Smirks" Let's see how long it takes someone to come to the forum to complain about the snowballs.
Within 10 minutes of event starting.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

Estelindis
12.02.2019 , 06:11 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by iowaboynca View Post
I'm a little curious about the "Class ship stronghold decorations" myself.
They are literally pictured in the news post: six tiny models of class ships on display pedestals.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

FlameYOL
12.02.2019 , 06:47 PM | #9
The new decorations look pretty sweet!
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

iowaboynca
12.02.2019 , 07:01 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
They are literally pictured in the news post: six tiny models of class ships on display pedestals.
Thanks...Derrrr

For some reason, I read it as being able to decorate your class ship...