Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

tulak hord server

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Olperer
11.22.2019 , 04:50 PM | #841
Another mass disconnects.
Aren' t you ashamed of this disgraceful customer experience you are offering?
OMERTA - SWTOR ohne Voice-Chat - wir rekrutieren!

7-Tage Gratis-Abo? Klick mich, und Danke dafür

Felisean
11.22.2019 , 04:50 PM | #842
disconnected while doing Reaper Master Mode, ~23:40 german time.

kieler
11.22.2019 , 04:51 PM | #843
"We apologize for the circumstances and are granting 1 month of free subscription for all tulak horde players..."

i just formulated it for you... in case you dont know how to compensate us for this...
There is no emotion , there is peace. There is no ignorance , there is knowledge. There is no passion , there is serenity.There is no chaos , there is harmony. There is no death , there is the force.

Falkenlambedo
11.22.2019 , 04:54 PM | #844
These aren't the Server you're looking for

EricMusco
11.22.2019 , 04:55 PM | #845 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

The team is looking into what is going on. A few extra details I can provide for now. We tried some hardware changes with our maintenance this week, which clearly didn't resolve the issue. We introduced some new in-game mechanisms to help things recover a bit better, we will see if those smooth out the process of when this happens.

Lastly, the team introduced a bunch of new reporting to help diagnose what is going on which they are looking at right now. I will provide more details as I have them.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Shinmen
11.22.2019 , 05:03 PM | #846
hi Guys
Do you have all the competent teams on the US Servers?
And we on Tulak Horde and Darth Malgus have to settle for the trainees ???
Every Evening the same crap

EricMusco
11.22.2019 , 05:04 PM | #847 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

From what we are seeing our improved recovery is working. It looks like most (if not all areas) started to recover within a pretty small amount of time (15 minutes or less). If you are still seeing any areas in a bad state, let me know and I can pass it on.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ultimarb
11.22.2019 , 05:10 PM | #848
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

From what we are seeing our improved recovery is working. It looks like most (if not all areas) started to recover within a pretty small amount of time (15 minutes or less). If you are still seeing any areas in a bad state, let me know and I can pass it on.

-eric
Are you serious? you're celebrating that you got a "recovery" in lightspeed 15 minutes after 11 days of no service on tulak hord?
if you dont have any clue what is actually going on on this piece of trash hardware...just say it. would be a relief to hear the truth
Seven Stuck - Hakuna Rakata
Final Tauntaun

Check our Sale-Raid Offers on Tulak Hord - German - English

Olperer
11.22.2019 , 05:18 PM | #849
This is a ******** recovery, I was locked in Hammer Station for a few Minuten, no way out untill the server kicked me out
Guildies reported a nacked flagship without deco
OMERTA - SWTOR ohne Voice-Chat - wir rekrutieren!

7-Tage Gratis-Abo? Klick mich, und Danke dafür

SoontirMorillo
11.22.2019 , 05:19 PM | #850
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

-eric
Basically you expect us, to accept on a daily basis a forced disconnect without notification. And after 15 minutes we are allowed to play again? Do i understand you correct?

No...of course not. Just a few more weeks under this circumstances. Till you find the error. Just close the server. Don't bother with us any further. I'm out.

edit: i have two words for all of you………… Singleplayer/Offline