Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

16M ops and missing loots.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Terro_Fett
11.21.2019 , 12:07 PM | #11
My group just came across this yesterday. Posted it in bug reports but this thread was started over a month ago, why hasn't this been put in bug reports back then where someone will actually see it?
Dread Master Deloth Vyrr
<Reign> - Progression Ops Leader
I will not fail, I cannot die.

EricMusco
11.22.2019 , 09:11 AM | #12 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

The team is aware of the issue and working on a fix. I will let you know when I have more details.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Gytheran
11.22.2019 , 09:39 AM | #13
Is there anyone looking to restore group finder Ops to its former glory? Surely you guys have seen the 95-98% decrease of GF daily rewards, right?

No one wants to run monolith, so nearly EVERY group picks the op of the day and unchecks the rest. There's little point in GF ops... which is why you're seeing an uptick in 16m.

Killin me smalls...

SWTOR has become Hammer Spam...

Ubarave
11.22.2019 , 11:57 AM | #14
I mean... while were looking at Operation loot. How bout we figure out why we are only seeing generic loot outta dxun. Ive seen zero set bonus or tactical drops in there (mostly hard mode). Flashpoint bosses drop more/better loot than dxun bosses.

Urthal
11.22.2019 , 10:39 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaerdyn View Post
Anyone else getting this issue ? or is it only on Satele Chan server or only for us in Galaxy Knights ?
I've seen this several times, I'm thinking there might be a cap to how many items a boss can drop. So the first 10 people get 5-6 items, then someone gets 2 items and everyone else gets none.

Haven't really looked at the logs to see how many people got how much loot, but it would explain why sometimes you get a ton of items, sometimes you get two and sometimes you get none.