Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scourge interaction update changing on it's own

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scourge interaction update changing on it's own
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Estelindis
11.16.2019 , 08:15 AM | #11
Just went to check this and I'm noticing it on Scourge too. As it happens, even though I have played from launch (with a break in the middle around 3.0), this is the first romance bug I have knowingly encountered. Guess I'll just shuffle into the already-packed club of people who've encountered such issues for years...
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

JennyFlynn
11.16.2019 , 08:30 AM | #12
Yep, same here. Looks like he dumped me somewhere in the past few days.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

Damask_Rose
11.16.2019 , 09:22 AM | #13
This is why I have started taking insta-token characters through the new content first, and waiting a long time to bring older characters through. I was just about to bring my Ossus character though Onslaught. He was going to romance Scourge since he didn't have a prior romance. Now I'm glad I've been too busy

CharlesBoyd
11.16.2019 , 09:56 AM | #14 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

Thanks for calling attention to this - we're aware of the issue and investigating. Please, if you haven't already, submit in-game tickets on the affected characters - this gets our team the info they need to investigate effectively.

Thank you!
Charles Boyd | Creative Director
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

JennyFlynn
11.16.2019 , 10:48 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
This is why I have started taking insta-token characters through the new content first, and waiting a long time to bring older characters through. I was just about to bring my Ossus character though Onslaught. He was going to romance Scourge since he didn't have a prior romance. Now I'm glad I've been too busy
Yep. Thankfully it happened for me on a Token character as well, as I was too curious to see the romance but my other Knights are still in their class story which I don't like rushing.

Thinking something may have gone awry while they were 'fixing up' our companion list during the most recent patch and sorting class companions into the correct tabs or something.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

SilverDove
11.16.2019 , 11:38 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
Hey everyone!

Thanks for calling attention to this - we're aware of the issue and investigating. Please, if you haven't already, submit in-game tickets on the affected characters - this gets our team the info they need to investigate effectively.

Thank you!
Thanks for responding. I'll get a ticket submitted and hopefully get my jk her other half back.

MishaCantu
11.16.2019 , 12:24 PM | #17
Hey everyone!

Thank you!
Thanks for acknowledging this, Eric. I have submitted an in game ticket as you requested. I don't want to lose my big red guy after waiting for so long.

Lunafox
11.16.2019 , 01:34 PM | #18
I guess I'm going to be that person and express my relief at being a slowpoke and having other things on my mind lately . Hopefully, this will be fixed soon. I too have waited a very long time for Lord Scourge and this is a huge kick in the nads for everyone who waited patiently all these years to finally have him only to have it get broken. I need my beloved Sith Lord please and thanks. <3
Lunafox's Stories🌙🦊Lunafox's Decorating
Koona t'chuta, Solo?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house

JennyFlynn
11.16.2019 , 02:31 PM | #19
Hey everyone!

Thank you!
Thank you for reaching out and getting involved so quickly on your day off.

MishaCantu
11.16.2019 , 03:07 PM | #20
I suppose what bothers me the most is why this is even in the game that a romanced character can break up with the main character. Unless this has something to do with the Saboteur story line where the MC's actions could cause a LI to separate ways. What a kick in the head that would be, especially if there's no way to get them back. Looking at Theron here.

Either way, some trigger point got changed somewhere and I do hope they can fix it soon.