Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Guild Conquest Rewards

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TrixxieTriss
11.06.2019 , 07:46 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by ProtoRepublic View Post
So I know you have had a ton of stuff going on, but I sent you my list of toons that did not receive the rewards and have not heard anything back yet.
Sorry, Eric isn’t here right now, “He has now entered the post release cone of silence phase” with regards to bugs and bad game systems driving people from the game. He will only reply to broken server issues and CM problems for the foreseeable future, until he has to promote something new or post patch notes that aren’t complete. (Happens everytime post release).

Sorry Eric for the snark, but you know it’s true to a certain extent. History doesn’t lie.

Hawkebatt
11.06.2019 , 09:06 PM | #92
I do have one thing to say and that this was true on the first week that if during the prior week you did 15k and got your conquest quest reward and the guild got the to the new guild conquest point total that you would get the guild reward as well.

Did you log in to that toon before 12pm or when ever local time that the conquest resets?
I have lost rewards because I logged in during the down hour and gain a bit of points.

If that was not the issue then are you sure the guild you were on got the score they set for.

Does that clear this up? I mean I lost the reward on eight different toons because my guild didn't make the score and only got it on one which was in a different guild. So were you really looking forward to getting a reward you were already destined to lose?
Emotion, yet Peace. Ignorance, yet Knowledge. Passion, yet Serenity.

Chaos, Yet Harmony. Death, yet the Force. Contemplation, yet Duty.

ProtoRepublic
11.06.2019 , 10:59 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Hawkebatt View Post
I do have one thing to say and that this was true on the first week that if during the prior week you did 15k and got your conquest quest reward and the guild got the to the new guild conquest point total that you would get the guild reward as well.

Did you log in to that toon before 12pm or when ever local time that the conquest resets?
I have lost rewards because I logged in during the down hour and gain a bit of points.

If that was not the issue then are you sure the guild you were on got the score they set for.

Does that clear this up? I mean I lost the reward on eight different toons because my guild didn't make the score and only got it on one which was in a different guild. So were you really looking forward to getting a reward you were already destined to lose?
Yep we hit the goal. I am the GM and we were doing small yield. Very small guild but we got conquest on Monday so there should have been no problem.

Dekibra
11.07.2019 , 05:37 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Sorry, Eric isn’t here right now, “He has now entered the post release cone of silence phase” with regards to bugs and bad game systems driving people from the game. He will only reply to broken server issues and CM problems for the foreseeable future, until he has to promote something new or post patch notes that aren’t complete. (Happens everytime post release).

Sorry Eric for the snark, but you know it’s true to a certain extent. History doesn’t lie.
I chuckled and sobbed at the same time - you are right I'm afraid

please Eric - say something

go_rogue
11.08.2019 , 02:33 PM | #95
Eric, please give us an update on those toons that didn't get the rewards when others did. And any chance that we can get a choice on the encryptions for the rest of those toons? Logistical encryptions aren't what my guild needs when we've been focusing for months on command encryptions for our flagship.

EricMusco
11.08.2019 , 03:23 PM | #96 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

Apologies for the delay, I know my response is overdue in this thread. I wanna give a quick reminder of what happened, what characters need to do to qualify for the rewards, and then next steps. With 6.0 launch the Guild Invasion targets and the Personal targets both increased for Conquests.
  • If a character met the new personal target (50K) and the Guild met the new Invasion target, then that character will have received their rewards normally on launch day.
    • Reminder that characters need to claim their Conquest rewards during that week or they can expire.
  • If a character met the original personal target but not the new target (between 15K - 49,999) and the Guild met the new Invasion targets, they should have received their rewards during the automatic grant I messaged earlier in the thread.
If you qualified in either category above and did not receive your rewards as expected, please file a ticket with Customer Support. They can verify the points earned for characters/guilds in that window and reward you appropriately. Reminder that any rewards you receive from this grant will be from the level 70 Conquest completion not level 75 as you would have been 70 at the time of grant.

Thanks all.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Nee-Elder
11.08.2019 , 03:31 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

, please file a ticket with Customer Support.

Eric , this is slightly "off-topic" (from a certain point-of-view ) but still very relevant: Any idea when the IN-GAME customer support ticket system might be fixed? Tickets/Reports are usually able to be filed, but never able to be amended nor updated nor even closed. Furthermore, often times i'll get an Email from 'support' saying they have replied to my in-game ticket, but yet when i check in-game i don't see any reply.

It can be...rather frustrating.

Thanks.
Never tell me the odds!

Jerba
11.08.2019 , 04:23 PM | #98
For anyone needing to contact Customer Service, here's a template. Feel free to adapt as needed.

Quote:
I have not received the conquest rewards from the week of October 15 to 22, 2019, even though multiple of my characters were eligible for them. Per Eric Musco's post on the officlal forums, I am sending in a ticket to request the missing rewards.

The following [NUMBER OF CHARACTERS] characters have all met the original target (between 15k and 49,999 points) but did not receive the conquest rewards with the automatic grant during 6.0a maintenance on October 29, 2019.
These characters are all on the server "[SERVER NAME]" in the guild "[GUILD NAME]" on [FACTION] side. Our guild has invaded the [SMALL, MEDIUM OR LARGE] target and made the required points, so please send the reward for the [SMALL, MEDIUM OR LARGE] target to the following characters.

[LIST OF CHARACTERS]
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

-Rachel-
11.08.2019 , 08:20 PM | #99
It's okay, I am not going to bother anymore filing a ticket with CS just to get that 150K credit chip, etc etc, cause the guild I am member of made the new value of conquest points before Onslaught was released. I just consider this lost and I will move on.

Genada
11.08.2019 , 10:27 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Apologies for the delay, I know my response is overdue in this thread. I wanna give a quick reminder of what happened, what characters need to do to qualify for the rewards, and then next steps. With 6.0 launch the Guild Invasion targets and the Personal targets both increased for Conquests.
  • If a character met the new personal target (50K) and the Guild met the new Invasion target, then that character will have received their rewards normally on launch day.
    • Reminder that characters need to claim their Conquest rewards during that week or they can expire.
  • If a character met the original personal target but not the new target (between 15K - 49,999) and the Guild met the new Invasion targets, they should have received their rewards during the automatic grant I messaged earlier in the thread.
If you qualified in either category above and did not receive your rewards as expected, please file a ticket with Customer Support. They can verify the points earned for characters/guilds in that window and reward you appropriately. Reminder that any rewards you receive from this grant will be from the level 70 Conquest completion not level 75 as you would have been 70 at the time of grant.

Thanks all.

-eric
What a total crock. File a ticket for what? So your customer service can ignore the issue or flat out lie?

People have taken every step asked and they are not getting the rewards they EARNED.

You promised to fix it and you have not.

It's been weeks now and still not resolved.

We have opened tickets. No response.
We have sent you messages. No response.

It's not poor customer service you have. It's no customer service you have.