Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New schematic disappeared and recipe bugged in general

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
New schematic disappeared and recipe bugged in general
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Drunken-Monkey
11.08.2019 , 01:32 AM | #1
The schematic I bought from Kai Zykken somehow disappeared from my crafting list after buying (possibly after changing instances). The recipe is also bugged in general, because it demands more ressources, than it actually provides (even with a crit).

>>Klick<<
Inkabunga - ToFN RIP

EricMusco
11.08.2019 , 09:28 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Drunken-Monkey View Post
The schematic I bought from Kai Zykken somehow disappeared from my crafting list after buying (possibly after changing instances). The recipe is also bugged in general, because it demands more ressources, than it actually provides (even with a crit).

>>Klick<<
Thank you for raising this. Those schematics are actually incomplete items that should not be on the vendor, that is a bug. We are working on a temporary fix right now to make it so players cannot purchase them until they roll off of Kai Zykken.

If you have already purchased any of the schematics, please contact customer support.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

-_Richtus_-
11.08.2019 , 09:43 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Thank you for raising this. Those schematics are actually incomplete items that should not be on the vendor, that is a bug. We are working on a temporary fix right now to make it so players cannot purchase them until they roll off of Kai Zykken.

If you have already purchased any of the schematics, please contact customer support.

-eric
Same issue: i bought it and used it but got no craftable recipe from it.
How about replacing them with something usefull? Like the tactical "embrace the pain" every jugg player is waiting for so he can finally play some pvp?

kworlin
11.08.2019 , 11:14 AM | #4
Speaking of new crafting recipes ... i was duped into thinking buying the Biochem Tactical 3 which allows crafting of Solid Resource Matrices would actually be useful. Then i saw the mats required to make ONE SRM ... its takes among other things 18 SRM to craft 1SRM. This is a fraud and or someone is actually playing an early April Fools joke. Tell me this is going to get fixed Eric. And I'm still waiting on a response from you to your invitation to DM you about toons that did not receive conquest for achieving conquest the week Onslaught dropped .. its been almost 2 weeks since the drop and over a week since the DM.

Kworlin
Kworlin
It's a "U" thing

Ssuspriina
11.08.2019 , 11:39 AM | #5
Yes i got duped too.

Lets face it if you deal with someone like Kai Zykken you cant really complain that you got duped lol.

McBaal
11.08.2019 , 11:47 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ssuspriina View Post
Yes i got duped too.

Lets face it if you deal with someone like Kai Zykken you cant really complain that you got duped lol.
But this dude is a complete moron! Blame his assistant, he is the one with the brains remember?

Stncold
11.08.2019 , 11:54 AM | #7
Thanks Eric. Can you please get the team to put the correct ones on before tuesday? I really don't want to have to wait possibly another month or more to get them because of this.
RIP The Fatman.

Sheba
11.08.2019 , 01:24 PM | #8
Given all my previous interactions with customer support I will simply assume my credits and tech fragments are lost.

Vorexian
11.08.2019 , 02:40 PM | #9
so we are getting refunded, correct? Since this was an error on your side.
VÝre
The Saltest Gunslinger Around
Things and Stuff

SteveTheCynic
11.08.2019 , 03:17 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Vorexian View Post
so we are getting refunded, correct? Since this was an error on your side.
Note Eric's post: people who already bought these schematics should contact customer support.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.