Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

tulak hord server

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

corandax
11.08.2019 , 08:46 AM | #431
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey all,

The team is still investigating the drops that are happening on Tulak Hord. I am also passing on the specific areas mentioned that appear to be in a bad state. I will pass on more information as I get it.

-eric
Thank you for the update

Opiklo
11.08.2019 , 08:49 AM | #432
Hey all,

The team is still investigating the drops that are happening on Tulak Hord. I am also passing on the specific areas mentioned that appear to be in a bad state. I will pass on more information as I get it.

-eric
rare footage of bioware investigating

https://www.speakgif.com/confused-tr...-animated-gif/
Loveskephess Legacy on Satele Shan (Team Schranke)
Neidmeer / Alpentraumpilger / Cartel Market Warlordz on Tulak Hord

EricMusco
11.08.2019 , 09:11 AM | #433 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Thanks for the update but can we please get more transparency? With enough staffing and proper procedures, it should not take four days to find the root cause.
Specifically, what are your plans for the weekend? Will you have staff monitoring the servers 24/7 or are we screwed till Monday?
Totally understand the frustration. We have had teams looking through the issue for all four days, at times we believe we had resolved the problem but ultimately that has not been the case.

We always have teams monitoring the game 24/7 so don't sweat that. If Tulak is having issues still after today we will be in trying to resolve the issue and I will be here giving you updates. I will provide more specifics when I can.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Tomateeeeee
11.08.2019 , 09:14 AM | #434
Totally understand the frustration. We have had teams looking through the issue for all four days, at times we believe we had resolved the problem but ultimately that has not been the case.

We always have teams monitoring the game 24/7 so don't sweat that. If Tulak is having issues still after today we will be in trying to resolve the issue and I will be here giving you updates. I will provide more specifics when I can.

-eric

Wir nehmen einfach die Server und schieben sie woanders hin !
mascot of Neidmeer / Alpentraumpilger on Tulak-Hord

Martyrant
11.08.2019 , 09:15 AM | #435

-eric
As in "you haven't tried to resolve it before"?
That's just... wow.
Do you know the german meme "danke Merkel"?
Well, thanks Eric
Mac Tie Habsburg #freetulakhord

Opiklo
11.08.2019 , 09:15 AM | #436

-eric
how about simply merging with malgus ????

problem solved....

or try reinstalling the update on tulak ...

do something!!! but investigating isnt enough anymore!!!!!
Loveskephess Legacy on Satele Shan (Team Schranke)
Neidmeer / Alpentraumpilger / Cartel Market Warlordz on Tulak Hord

Jerba
11.08.2019 , 09:18 AM | #437

-eric
Thanks for the update! I've been in contact with various players but no updates to report for now.
The Republic fleet instance continues to have major issues (no guild tags showing, no Bounty Hunting event, no access to legacy bank, no travel to strongholds, cannot invite to group or leave group, cannot accept Group Finder invite, cannot see conquest panel or conquest leaderboard). Most of the other instances appear to be fine, except for a handful of other instances I reported earlier.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

EricMusco
11.08.2019 , 09:19 AM | #438 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Martyrant View Post
As in "you haven't tried to resolve it before"?
That's just... wow.
Do you know the german meme "danke Merkel"?
Well, thanks Eric
Apologies if that was unclear. We have tried numerous fixes since the problem started including hardware replacement, etc.

Speaking of, the team believes that they have isolated where the problem may be coming from and it is a critical piece of hardware on the server. We are targeting to replace this ASAP today. Expect that sometime later today we will have some downtime for the server. I don't have estimates right now but I will pass them on as soon as I do.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

dionmoloch
11.08.2019 , 10:05 AM | #439
Apologies if that was unclear. We have tried numerous fixes since the problem started including hardware replacement, etc.

Speaking of, the team believes that they have isolated where the problem may be coming from and it is a critical piece of hardware on the server. We are targeting to replace this ASAP today. Expect that sometime later today we will have some downtime for the server. I don't have estimates right now but I will pass them on as soon as I do.

-eric
Are you sure the server is none of those Gavin Belson signature boxes from Hooli?

That would explain A LOT!!

Thayya
11.08.2019 , 10:05 AM | #440

-eric
Thank you for being specific here. This is the first useful information you give us