Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

tulak hord server

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Braggalo's Avatar


Braggalo
11.08.2019 , 06:38 AM | #421
group finder for master mode is equally bugged, confirmation of all 4 players to accept is not registered, two minute timer runs out, you are again prompted to accept invite, which does nothing, rinse and repeat, only way to get out of this loop is to log off the character

FroZzen_Fire's Avatar


FroZzen_Fire
11.08.2019 , 06:44 AM | #422
Quote: Originally Posted by Braggalo View Post
group finder for master mode is equally bugged, confirmation of all 4 players to accept is not registered, two minute timer runs out, you are again prompted to accept invite, which does nothing, rinse and repeat, only way to get out of this loop is to log off the character
The group finder is working if you're using it from any other place except for the fleet. But you won't be able to redeem the quest by using the terminal as long as you're in the group. Leaving your group isn't possible at the fleet, so you have to get to your ship, leave the group and turn back to the terminal to use it. Both fleets are completely broken and it's just ridiculous what's going on at Tulak Hord.
Wenn das Glück an Eure Tür klopft, versäumt nicht zu öffnen!

Braggalo's Avatar


Braggalo
11.08.2019 , 06:48 AM | #423
Quote: Originally Posted by FroZzen_Fire View Post
The group finder is working if you're using it from any other place except for the fleet. But you won't be able to redeem the quest by using the terminal as long as you're in the group. Leaving your group isn't possible at the fleet, so you have to get to your ship, leave the group and turn back to the terminal to use it. Both fleets are completely broken and it's just ridiculous what's going on at Tulak Hord.
Nope, I was on Yavin 4 when i queued and stayed there until the pop. It is possible that another player was on fleet when queueing, no way to check this.

McBaal's Avatar


McBaal
11.08.2019 , 06:51 AM | #424
Quote: Originally Posted by Braggalo View Post
Nope, I was on Yavin 4 when i queued and stayed there until the pop. It is possible that another player was on fleet when queueing, no way to check this.
If this is actually true it would open up a complete new level of trolling to some dummies

Jerba's Avatar


Jerba
11.08.2019 , 06:52 AM | #425
Tatooine PvP instance is also bugged and showing the same symptoms as the other bugged instances.
Edit: Please disregard this post; both Tatooine instances have no issues. Republic fleet continues to have issues.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

Jlano's Avatar


Jlano
11.08.2019 , 06:54 AM | #426
I cab´t really believe that this still Keep ongoing with Laggy, Disconnet and all those Problems getting on in Tulak Hord Server. Me and my friend who both subcirbered to Play and have fun, None of it. It is really annoying, for we were both have played in World of Craft and this Kind of issue has not been accured, as I far remmebered when I have played for almost 10 years till I retired playind, where I want to Play other Kind of MMO like this one. Now I having my doubts, that I am not even sure if ist worth to subribes at all in this game, if Swtor or Biowear can´t fix this and especially, I find it very strange, that why is that ONLY GERMAN SERVER being effected by this Server Problem?!
I would not even fault the German ( Deutsche spieler ) and who can speak or understand German going back to other MMO Like WoW, GUILD WARS, Elder Scroll, Diablo or other MMO which no such Server Problem. I doubt, that many German Player, would even reconsider to Transfer all their char in other SERVER, for it is not cheap at all. Even so subcribing for the other month. I highly doubt, that this Kind of issue, would give a good reputaion for many MMO Player. I am sure, they would rather Play somewhere and have fun, without this far way tooo Long SERVER PROBLEM, ESPECIALLY in GERMAN SERVER! for I am rethinking to About subribing, even since I started playing here over a Half year as subsriber and even dragged my friend to Play with here.
Pls fix this correctly and not easy fix on this and a Little bit of that. If you truely care to have customer Player and better Reputation and get more MMO Player to Play here, do something correctly and not disregarding us kust,. with Little effort.
Sincerely
Janro from TULAK HORD

Opiklo's Avatar


Opiklo
11.08.2019 , 08:16 AM | #427
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiicccccc?


Information please!!!!!!!!

Information!!!!!
Loveskephess Legacy on Satele Shan (Team Schranke)
Neidmeer / Alpentraumpilger / Cartel Market Warlordz on Tulak Hord

Jerba's Avatar


Jerba
11.08.2019 , 08:34 AM | #428
As an update, in addition to Republic fleet, the Jedi Knight player ship instance (Defender) is now also bugged.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
11.08.2019 , 08:41 AM | #429 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey all,

The team is still investigating the drops that are happening on Tulak Hord. I am also passing on the specific areas mentioned that appear to be in a bad state. I will pass on more information as I get it.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jerba's Avatar


Jerba
11.08.2019 , 08:44 AM | #430
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey all,

The team is still investigating the drops that are happening on Tulak Hord. I am also passing on the specific areas mentioned that appear to be in a bad state. I will pass on more information as I get it.

-eric
Thanks for the update but can we please get more transparency? With enough staffing and proper procedures, it should not take four days to find the root cause.
Specifically, what are your plans for the weekend? Will you have staff monitoring the servers 24/7 or are we screwed till Monday?
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord