Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

tulak hord server

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
11.07.2019 , 05:45 PM | #371 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

The team is seeing recovery on the server but overall investigations are still on-going as to what is causing these issues to persist. I will pass on more updates as I have them. May not be something more concrete to share today as long as things stay stable.

More details to come, thanks all.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

McBaal
11.07.2019 , 05:48 PM | #372
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

The team is seeing recovery on the server but overall investigations are still on-going as to what is causing these issues to persist. I will pass on more updates as I have them. May not be something more concrete to share today as long as things stay stable.

-eric
Of course you are seeing a recovery because it is late at night over here and most people are in bed by now.

Edit: I am afraid that these continous server problems will kill all the momentum SWTOR got with 6.0. If this goes on for another day people will riot ingame and Tulak Hord become a ghost town.

Desplain
11.07.2019 , 05:55 PM | #373
Hmmmm, can't change instances on Onderon anymore.

Additionally traveling to a stronghold isn't possible on Onderon

Maybe this is connected to the other issues.
May the Force be with you.

Jerba
11.07.2019 , 06:04 PM | #374
Hey folks,

-eric
I agree with the other posters that it feels like the server can't handle all the returning players, especially because it happens only at prime time. Please increase the resources ASAP. If the returning players don't stick around, the health of the server community will suffer throughout the whole 6.X cycle.
I especially feel bad for players who purchased one month of subscription to try out 6.0, and are now unable to play for nearly a whole week of that month. If the issues continue to persist into next week, you'll need to start talking about compensation options.

Note that the issues are not resolved. While I could play some flashpoints on Republic side without issues for the past two hours, I hear that many problems continue to persist on Imperial side (group finder not working, cannot access bank, laggy gameplay).
In addition, the Nar Shaddaa instance is completely broken for both factions. You cannot complete any of the conquest objectives there, and the NPC "Otheros" from the Bounty Hunting event has despawned so you cannot do any bounty contracts on Nar Shaddaa.
Previously, the Onderon instances have seen various issues, with players not seeing the conquest leaderboard and in general very laggy gameplay. But from what I heard, those problems are gone now and Onderon is in a playable state again.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

LK-Draco
11.07.2019 , 06:21 PM | #375
imp side on tulak hord is still a bit buggy after last wave of mass disco this evening. Several ppl reported guild tags disappeared, cant travel to their strongholds personal or guild, legacy bank not working etc etc. Also on both sidesflashpoints not starting after every1 accepted for launch ......

Xhuuyaa
11.07.2019 , 07:35 PM | #376
Quote: Originally Posted by LK-Draco View Post
imp side on tulak hord is still a bit buggy
... thats a nice understatement
- no travel to strongholds
- legacy/guild bank doesnt work on Fleet (but in strongholds)
- gf doesnt port groups to FP/Location
- groupmembers are not visible , Invites doesnt work
... and more.

Batwer
11.07.2019 , 11:17 PM | #377
Hey folks,

-eric
Tonight the German main season it will break again. The servers were probably too full. LOL
You! Yes, exactly you! Click me:
http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6

RKenob-i
11.07.2019 , 11:59 PM | #378
Just logged into the game to see if the server is stable.

Opening the conquest window on Onderon (Onderon (5)) is bugged, it shows "a conquest is currently in review". Guild Invasion window has no entries. Opening the conquest window on the fleet seems to work (same toon).
Server Pop should be pretty low right now early in the morning, so doesn't seem related to this.
My referral link for some goodies: Click here

Need more information how referrals work ? Click here

GgGKanko
11.08.2019 , 12:12 AM | #379
12:45 ???????????????????????????????????

good night from Germany...

terrible.... realy

NepomukLP
11.08.2019 , 12:25 AM | #380
Quote: Originally Posted by RKenob-i View Post
Just logged into the game to see if the server is stable.

Opening the conquest window on Onderon (Onderon (5)) is bugged, it shows "a conquest is currently in review". Guild Invasion window has no entries. Opening the conquest window on the fleet seems to work (same toon).
Server Pop should be pretty low right now early in the morning, so doesn't seem related to this.
It's working in the morning and crashing in the evenening. Always. 4 days in a row.