Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

tulak hord server

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

McBaal
11.07.2019 , 02:58 PM | #331
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We are seeing recovery for Tulak Hord so things are mostly returning to normal. There are some players still having problems and we are looking into that. The team is also still actively seeking the underlying cause of these issues, I will keep you update as I have more information and thank you again for your continued patience.

-eric
I am sorry Eric, but this isn't good enough anymore. You always report a returning to normal when over here the people are about to go to bed. It's about 10pm in germany and the server pop most likely declining anyway. But as soon as the prime time sets in tomorrow we will have the same issue again. I am getting the feeling that these servers can not handle the pop increase after 6.0 and the increased visuals anymore. Maybe the traffic is too much at this point?

Braggalo
11.07.2019 , 02:59 PM | #332
This is NOT a recovery, hundreds of players have been kicked so server load is way less. The same happened the last 3 days, and each time a "recovery" occured it was simply due to a population decrease

Martyrant
11.07.2019 , 03:00 PM | #333
Hey folks,

We are seeing recovery for Tulak Hord so things are mostly returning to normal. There are some players still having problems and we are looking into that. The team is also still actively seeking the underlying cause of these issues, I will keep you update as I have more information and thank you again for your continued patience.

-eric
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same thing... over and over again expecting things to change...

Gamemaron
11.07.2019 , 03:00 PM | #334
Hey folks,

-eric
Wait recovery?
Seriously?
Ahm, you now that your "recovery messages" are all coming as soon as we are getting out of european Prime-Time and the more we are getting towards mid-night?
Midnight. The time when everybody goes asleep.
"Ey, warum krieg immer ich aufs Fressbrett?" Ach ja, da war was:
Juggernaut-Tank on Tulak Hord

Yshzark
11.07.2019 , 03:00 PM | #335
RIP swtor...
@ Developers: Are you aware that you lose quite a bunch of players because of things like this?????
Also, you lose a lot of players because of a completely stupd crafting system (11th grade ****).
Further, you lose a whole lot of players to unfinished, unpolished and useless content.
I hope you are aware of all that and that you start 1) playing the game yourselves 2) don't hush updates and patches 3) do not longer take the p*** out of your player-base.

Greetings

Ultrafutzi
11.07.2019 , 03:01 PM | #336
Hey folks,

-eric
Hey Buddy, Patience has Limits. You know? And i think i can speak for mostly all players on Tulak Hord: We are close to the limit.
Das Gewissen der Galaxis - Tulak Hord
Donaan/Ziuria, Gildengründer | www.swtor-gewissen.de

Du möchtest 7 Tage Abonnement geschenkt bekommen? Hier klicken!

MiniMilian
11.07.2019 , 03:02 PM | #337
At least cartel market is working....

Tomateeeeee
11.07.2019 , 03:03 PM | #338
Tulak-Hord Serverroom ?

https://imgur.com/8C4Jd3M
mascot of Neidmeer / Alpentraumpilger on Tulak-Hord

Jerba
11.07.2019 , 03:03 PM | #339
Hey folks,

-eric
I think this is old news since half the server had another disconnect a couple minutes before you posted this?
Anyway, I am now able to connect again but with these connection issues, it is difficult to impossible to commit to any group content this week.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

EricMusco
11.07.2019 , 03:05 PM | #340 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
You are correct, my timing was ill-founded there. Basically as we saw recovery we just had a batch of disconnects. Team is investigating.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]