Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

tulak hord server

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

McBaal
11.07.2019 , 02:55 PM | #321
At least half an hour of stable connection and then i got disconnected again.

EricMusco
11.07.2019 , 02:55 PM | #322 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

We are seeing recovery for Tulak Hord so things are mostly returning to normal. There are some players still having problems and we are looking into that. The team is also still actively seeking the underlying cause of these issues, I will keep you update as I have more information and thank you again for your continued patience.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SoontirMorillo
11.07.2019 , 02:55 PM | #323
tulak is dead again. we were in a group to tackle a worldboss. no player was able to leave group. quit game, change char...and back to first char. all players stayed in the group. nobody was able to leave

Felisean
11.07.2019 , 02:56 PM | #324
Seems to loaded for a long time to get from voidstar => carrick station.

a friend disconnected at taris during leveling.

Opiklo
11.07.2019 , 02:56 PM | #325
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We are seeing recovery for Tulak Hord so things are mostly returning to normal. There are some players still having problems and we are looking into that. The team is also still actively seeking the underlying cause of these issues, I will keep you update as I have more information and thank you again for your continued patience.

-eric
u mean that serious???

try playing there.. recovery... omg.. noooooooo!!!!
Loveskephess Legacy on Satele Shan (Team Schranke)
Neidmeer / Alpentraumpilger / Cartel Market Warlordz on Tulak Hord

HmpfGrmpf
11.07.2019 , 02:56 PM | #326
next crash

JPryde
11.07.2019 , 02:57 PM | #327
Hey folks,

-eric
Sorry, but hat must be a BAD JOKE. The Server was running fine, I could play without lag and nothing returned to normal, I was just disconnected with a lot of other players.
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
T3-M4
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

Gamemaron
11.07.2019 , 02:57 PM | #328
And just now, the group is staring to get GCs. First two, then another guild-camerad, then the third on - oh and now I got a loading screen without doing anything.
Hmm, where will I end up?
Guess our luck just ran out
"Ey, warum krieg immer ich aufs Fressbrett?" Ach ja, da war was:
Juggernaut-Tank on Tulak Hord

Dozeritas
11.07.2019 , 02:57 PM | #329
Still the same Problems, Disconnect, Loadscreen of Death and Kick while change the Character.

mrphstar
11.07.2019 , 02:58 PM | #330
Hey folks,

-eric
worst troll ever