Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

tulak hord server

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Calhan
11.06.2019 , 05:29 AM | #191
Why the hell is nobody of the admins able to COPY the server news or anything else of GENERAL MESSAGES into the other language forums ?? I know that there are at least no german admins anymore but COPY the messages has to be possible.
Hören Sie, Hochwohlgeboren ! Ich nehme nur von einer Person Befehle entgegen, von M I R !

Serenety
11.06.2019 , 05:31 AM | #192
Yup, Server completely down. And on my last two days vacation.
"Alle sind Irre; aber wer seinen Wahn zu analysieren versteht, wird Philosoph genannt."

Dimitir
11.06.2019 , 05:36 AM | #193
It s been two (2) days in a row now, the problems persist... Serverdown didn t fix squat...
The lack of yellow posts in here is annoying, we re paying customers and the product we pay for, or at least it s pl,atform is broken... but no fix or at least a heads-up, or a whats-really-up, was given
We have a thing in Germany called "Verbraucherschutz" ( consumer protection) ... i m contemplating reporting this issue... they have given other companies big trouble for less nuisances than this, especially when it comes to products with a monthly fee... please fix immediatelly or at least tell us what s up...

Gamemaron
11.06.2019 , 05:39 AM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by Dimitir View Post
It s been two (2) days in a row now, the problems persist... Serverdown didn t fix squat...
The lack of yellow posts in here is annoying, we re paying customers and the product we pay for, or at least it s pl,atform is broken... but no fix or at least a heads-up, or a whats-really-up, was given
We have a thing in Germany called "Verbraucherschutz" ( consumer protection) ... i m contemplating reporting this issue... they have given other companies big trouble for less nuisances than this, especially when it comes to products with a monthly fee... please fix immediatelly or at least tell us what s up...
You know that we already got eleven (11 Stück) of golden Dev Posts in here?
So you can complain about much, but not about a lack of yellow posts.

But hey, at last now they don't need to bring the server down in Primetime (as it's already down)
Ja, Galgenhumor, sry ...
"Ey, warum krieg immer ich aufs Fressbrett?" Ach ja, da war was:
Juggernaut-Tank on Tulak Hord

Olperer
11.06.2019 , 05:49 AM | #195
last time I`ve seen my assassin was when he was in a corridor on Onderon in front of the door to the throne romm, door inactive and no way out. Strange kind of being stuck, I wonder what I`ll see when I´ll try logging in today (if at all).

"Recovery", very funny...
OMERTA - SWTOR ohne Voice-Chat - wir rekrutieren!

7-Tage Gratis-Abo? Klick mich, und Danke dafür

EricMusco
11.06.2019 , 05:58 AM | #196 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey all,

Thank you for the reports and continued details. The team is looking to what is going on to try to get a resolution ahead of our planned maintenance in 3 hours. I will pass on details as I have them.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Gamemaron
11.06.2019 , 06:04 AM | #197
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey all,

Thank you for the reports and continued details. The team is looking to what is going on to try to get a resolution ahead of our planned maintenance in 3 hours. I will pass on details as I have them.

-eric
Oh wow, didn't think we would get a yellow post that fast. I mean, isn't it around 5 in the morning where you life?
But thank you very much for the fast reply.
"Ey, warum krieg immer ich aufs Fressbrett?" Ach ja, da war was:
Juggernaut-Tank on Tulak Hord

Fainn
11.06.2019 , 06:10 AM | #198
Hey all,

-eric
Hope You Guys had some sleep, thanks for Info.
(Danke aus Deutschland)

Theradonh
11.06.2019 , 06:40 AM | #199
Quote: Originally Posted by Calhan View Post
Why the hell is nobody of the admins able to COPY the server news or anything else of GENERAL MESSAGES into the other language forums ?? I know that there are at least no german admins anymore but COPY the messages has to be possible.
Well atleast this is in the german forum

http://www.swtor.com/de/community/sh...YG2MtCeNxN5cBk
Quote: Originally Posted by EDI
Menschen auf Knien sind stets ein erhebender Anblick für mich ….

NepomukLP
11.06.2019 , 06:43 AM | #200
Hey all,

-eric
can you at least tell us, what the problem is/was?