Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whats the big sellers/fast sellers on your GTN?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Whats the big sellers/fast sellers on your GTN?

JamieKirby
12.31.2011 , 03:18 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Bellaralo View Post
That's great that your not stepping away from the importance of the game to become a GTN farmer like myself. Sometimes I do it because Im waiting for friends to log to cont. leveling together. I do not consider it a second career thou, but I do enjoy playing the GTN. I find it exciting when something sells
I personally just want to experience the story without any of this GTN crap, but i guess i have to become a freaking trader (BOOOORRIING) to experience the story without dying 50 trillion times due to crap gear.

Sky_walkerPL
12.31.2011 , 03:22 AM | #12
Low and midrange gear sells best.
As long as it's reasonably priced ofq.

But that's probably because where current playerbase is. (on my server: Baalmora: 71 players, Quesh: 25 players, higher level planets are similar, and than there's peak in number of players in lvl50 areas thanks to grinders, but grinders don't buy on GTN anyway)
Sky Legacy, Hydian Way
[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]Proudly contributed to: Color crystals RE guide DH DB. Created: Imp uniforms list.

JamieKirby
12.31.2011 , 03:41 AM | #13
My last attempt will be for mission skills, it will be my final attempt to make money, if i can't, i will just slowly go broke.

Tindahbawx
12.31.2011 , 04:49 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
I personally just want to experience the story without any of this GTN crap, but i guess i have to become a freaking trader (BOOOORRIING) to experience the story without dying 50 trillion times due to crap gear.
Take 3 gathering professions then and just sell the mats. Works fine.

Taniem
12.31.2011 , 05:01 AM | #15
Lvl 47 prototype quality crystals are selling the best so far for me, especially the orange ones.
Quidquid latine scriptum sit, altum videtur

ademnus
12.31.2011 , 05:49 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
Looks like crafters are making a bundle, lets get the crafting nerfed now. :P

seriously though, any gathering skills making money? cause since slicing was understandably nerfed, but WAY too much, i am unable to make any money at all, my money has gone from 400k down to 70k due to upgrades and skills and ofcourse its the upgrades that are SEVERELY overpriced for what they give.

So, i have no idea how i can experience the story AND stay afloat without reosrting to that crap crafting.
not another slicing complaint ><

it had to get nerfed. it did get nerfed. thank god it got nerfed -otherwise there'd just be servers of only slicers.
translation
Will the owner of a gray Death Star please move your non-moon planet-killing spacestation? You're blocking a fire hydrant.

BadNewzzz
12.31.2011 , 06:26 AM | #17
Anyone smart enough to make money on crafting wouldn't be stupid enough to post it here :P