Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Guild Conquest Rewards

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CaptRogue
10.22.2019 , 12:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by NemoAZ View Post
Same situation here, hope that Bio can fix it through tickets or some automatic process because Musco gave wrong info and many people didnt grind on all toons.
They probably aren't going to do anything because they did the complete "legal liability" crap thing where it could be read EITHER way. Players could take either which way & they didn't clarify it...Very poor on their part.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

Exly
10.22.2019 , 12:24 PM | #12
I know a lot of people who put in a lot of effort to get to the new guild target that will be upset at not getting the rewards like -eric said we would.

CaptRogue
10.22.2019 , 12:27 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Exly View Post
I know a lot of people who put in a lot of effort to get to the new guild target that will be upset at not getting the rewards like -eric said we would.
^For sure!
But I don't see the studio doing anything because Eric wasn't even sure when he wrote it, it didn't seem like.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

Beldamon
10.22.2019 , 12:33 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
^For sure!
But I don't see the studio doing anything because Eric wasn't even sure when he wrote it, it didn't seem like.
Oh I sadly agree. Just because out behaviour may have been informed by their community manager's own words doesn't mean that they are remotely likely to take any responsibility. Their past responses have shown that in plenty. I'm remembering now why I stayed unsubbed so long previously. lol.

Alas...maybe the expansion is good enough to make me quickly forget this.

edit - Oops, it looks like I stand corrected!

EricMusco
10.22.2019 , 12:37 PM | #15 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

We are seeing the same that you are reporting here. We are looking into an automated solution to get your rewards so hold tight, you don't need to submit a CS ticket at this time. I will report back when I have more info.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ytrenor
10.22.2019 , 12:46 PM | #16
On the "Developer Tracker" thread, Eric said (10.17.2019, 09:54 PM)
Quote:
"My understanding is that you become eligible for the Guild Reward when you complete your personal reward, meaning that would track against you completing your 15K number."
So it was not a definitive answer.

It was to be suspicious. If the devs can't have an exception for Week 1 and grant the guilds a reward for meeting the old numbers (170k, 550k and ~1M), then they can't have an exception for Week 1 to grant players a reward for meeting the old number (15k).

CaptRogue
10.22.2019 , 12:53 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ytrenor View Post
On the "Developer Tracker" thread, Eric said (10.17.2019, 09:54 PM)

It was to be suspicious. If the devs can't have an exception for Week 1 and grant the guilds a reward for meeting the old numbers (170k, 550k and ~1M), then they can't have an exception for Week 1 to grant players a reward for meeting the old number (15k).
Exactly. It was a very confusing answer.

I just think BW needs to say "sorry here, all toons get rewards." won't hurt them. Just throw everyone a nicety. lol

Heal-To-Full
10.22.2019 , 12:54 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by ytrenor View Post
Well, it did spread through the game, guilds I was in had it in the MOTD - cap all toons.

Maybe it would've been fair to only grant the old rewards (obsolete as they are) on server reset time, pushing conquest time, but what's done is done. Hopefully the DBAs can retroactively grant the players the guild rewards. It would suck otherwise for players who spread their GQ across the legacy following the information.
What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence of the Sith race and the Sith people, the glory of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the Empire, so that we may fulfill the mission allotted us by the Force itself. Everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

ceryxp
10.22.2019 , 01:12 PM | #19
The whole situation is screwed up because they changed the rules after the game (conquest) had already started and didn't make any sort of in-game or launcher announcement to try to get the word out as much as possible. Every time I posted about this in chat I had people thanking me for letting them know because they had no idea. BW should not be surprised if CS gets flooded with people who are rightly ticked off because they met their invasion target based upon the numbers that were in game and feel, rightly so, that they were screwed out of their guild conquest rewards.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

damonskye
10.22.2019 , 01:21 PM | #20
This is a perfect example of people NOT PAYING ATTENTION.

For the last four people who replied to this thread, SCROLL UP AND YOU WILL SEE THAT IT'S A BUG AND THEY ARE WORKING ON GETTING IT FIXED.

Then please CALM DOWN.
"Story is flavor. Content is substance. ... SWTOR needs new content. Desperately."
- KeyboardNinja.