Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

State of the Galaxy Article Before Onslaught?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
State of the Galaxy Article Before Onslaught?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

sturge
10.17.2019 , 01:53 PM | #1
I think we are in need of a State of the Galaxy article so we get an idea what has been happening across the galaxy since Jedi Under Siege when the war began.
M. Sturge

FlameYOL
10.17.2019 , 07:02 PM | #2
It would be nice, or a short story.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Tashia
10.18.2019 , 12:07 AM | #3
Agreed ...
since we are not getting a trailer -- something would be nice --- writers ? please ?
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

DarthCasus
10.18.2019 , 12:57 AM | #4
Imagine a State of the Galaxy post that addresses a number of loose ends and open ends from the perspective of characters we haven't seen or heard from in years. I'd imagine it would make for a fun writing assignment for some of the staff, if not some freelancers with a grasp on what's been going on. Honestly could have been what those 'day in the life of' posts should have been rather than a summary of some unexciting changes.
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop

sturge
10.18.2019 , 06:50 AM | #5
Or maybe some sort of report like Dantooine maybe? The web content roadmap needs updating from Daniel Steel, does mention state of the galaxy style article but we have less than a week until launch but I understand the team are busy trying to get Onslaught ready for launch on time.
M. Sturge

CharlesBoyd
10.18.2019 , 09:52 AM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks!

Apologies! This was on my plate and I just didn't have time to put one together. I think the most pertinent update since Jedi Under Siege would be that Darth Savik has taken over Darth Malora's role as head of Imperial Scientific Advancement in the aftermath of the events on Ossus. Both Republic and Imperial players will get to know her better in Onslaught.

Everything else you need to know should be pretty well covered in the Onslaught storyline itself. TBH, with all of the branching we're introducing in this story, I have no idea how we'll cleanly present a State of the Galaxy article later on, but that's a good question... for another time
Charles Boyd | Creative Director
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Estelindis
10.18.2019 , 10:12 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
all of the branching we're introducing in this story
Yay! This is very exciting to hear.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

ZionHalcyon
10.18.2019 , 10:19 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
Yay! This is very exciting to hear.
That happens to be another hint towards my assertion that Onslaught may be far bigger than we anticipate...

Kruday
10.18.2019 , 10:45 AM | #9
Well, now I'm excited

Batwer
10.18.2019 , 11:19 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
Hey folks!

Apologies! This was on my plate and I just didn't have time to put one together. I think the most pertinent update since Jedi Under Siege would be that Darth Savik has taken over Darth Malora's role as head of Imperial Scientific Advancement in the aftermath of the events on Ossus. Both Republic and Imperial players will get to know her better in Onslaught.

Everything else you need to know should be pretty well covered in the Onslaught storyline itself. TBH, with all of the branching we're introducing in this story, I have no idea how we'll cleanly present a State of the Galaxy article later on, but that's a good question... for another time
Trailer??? Every major expansion has one. -.- Meh, I want some little story spoilers.
You! Yes, exactly you! Click me:
http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6