Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aedn
12.30.2011 , 01:17 PM | #321
Quote: Originally Posted by demoncrat View Post
Bioware,

How hard is it to drop an NPC in Ilum orbital station to begin this series if we miss it for any reason? Really?
This is what i really dont understand. Its been 2 weeks apparently, and all they need to do is force people to make the light side choice only for BH's who are not at that part of the story yet. or at least put up a big warning.

Seems to me it should be easy to put in a NPC or have a GM advance the quest manually. Any major issues like this i always had a GM in other games able to advance the quest line or fix it for me.

At the very least BW should have put up a big warning label when you attempt the quest, since its a known issue thats been around since beta.

Stormknight
12.30.2011 , 01:59 PM | #322
-- UPDATE --

So, whilst there's no breadcrumb quest to Ilum, you:

- CAN Travel to Ilum via the galaxy map.
- CANNOT get the initial daily missions from the base.
- CAN ride around the surface of Ilum gathering resources.
- CAN collect some daily missions from "Imperial Waystation" (West of Shuttle on the map). the missions are: "Rightful Owner" and "Sabotage"
- CAN collect the flashpoint missions.
Dead I am the one, Exterminating son
Slipping through the trees, strangling the breeze
Dead I am the sky, watching angels cry
While they slowly turn, conquering the worm

knox
12.30.2011 , 02:19 PM | #323
Quote: Originally Posted by demoncrat View Post
Bioware,

How hard is it to drop an NPC in Ilum orbital station to begin this series if we miss it for any reason? Really?
bump this

Refanek
12.30.2011 , 07:50 PM | #324
It would be a nice New Year present giving fix for it at nearest patch ;> it really needs to be fixed asap even with a simple workaround like npc giving ya quest if you meet some qualifications.

Cranberries
12.30.2011 , 08:49 PM | #325
Should be fixed.

Souce:
"Imperial

Number One with a Bullet: Players who choose dark side options now correctly receive the mission First Strike after completing this mission.
First Strike: Players who did not receive this mission will now receive it upon entering their personal starships."

....... Hopefully.

Joxur
12.30.2011 , 09:02 PM | #326
They're pushing maintenance to wednesday, so if 1.0.2 goes with the maintenance, that's almost another week of waiting.

Rimbaldo
12.30.2011 , 10:42 PM | #327
Kind of amazing that something like this doesn't warrant an emergency hotfix, honestly. You could bring the servers down for 10 minutes (like they were already planning to do last night, before they mysteriously decided not to after the announcement) and have it done.

Gladias
12.31.2011 , 12:25 AM | #328
Stuck on act 3. No Ilum quests. CANNOT DO NORMAL OR HARDMODE FLASHPOINTS. This should be a top priority. Unacceptable you knew that there were problems in beta.

apatiaa
12.31.2011 , 05:41 AM | #329
This only shows the ignorance from the developer, all we get is some generic replies that they are working hard on it without any ETA or anything. The same happened with Aion and other MMOs which unfortunately are F2P now.

Spending so many hours playing the game just to get your character stuck at a crucial moment is not acceptable.

Olleinthewind
12.31.2011 , 09:29 AM | #330
i'm stuck between 2 locked doors, the port hangar and the passenger deck ones. I think it's because i went into a warzone while being on the ship, i have tried everything except emergency fleet pass, still on 3.5h cd. So be careful when you board that ship, or you'll be trapped in limbo