The Ultimate Guide of Guides for SWTOR 2019

LadyAdmiral

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guide is awesome. Thank you so much for this!

I'm not a new player, but a returning player. I primarily played at launch for some time, but haven't really played in years. A lot has changed in the game since I last really played, so this guide is beyond helpful and has helped me to find all the answers I was looking for, and then some.

I am having a great time getting into the game again. One thing I really, really wish I could do was somehow have the option to turn XP off. I'm not the type of player who cares about speed leveling or rushing through content. It seems the leveling speed has greatly increased since I last played and I am outleveling content way too fast making everything seem way too trivial. I'm almost level 16 and just left Korriban, when I should be finishing up Droumand Kass, a bit of a turnoff to the game but trying to ignore it.

Got off topic a bit there, but thanks again for all the work you put into this guide! It's truly great! :)

thank you there is so much to know about this game and this makes it better. Do you know or have you got a link to learn how to use command coins or tokens that you get past level 70?

Hi! Info about tokens should be in any of the general gearing guides. In short, you can spend the command tokens on some good entry-level gear with a set bonus, in the supplies section of the fleet. They are also legacy-bound, so you can earn them on one character and spend them on another. Here's a link to my guide section on it: https://swtorista.com/articles/how-to-gear-up-at-level-70-in-swtor/#Command_Tokens - be aware that if you are level 70 it's better to work on Ossus gearing for the best/fastest gear :)

This guide is awesome. Thank you so much for this!

I'm not a new player, but a returning player. I primarily played at launch for some time, but haven't really played in years. A lot has changed in the game since I last really played, so this guide is beyond helpful and has helped me to find all the answers I was looking for, and then some.

I am having a great time getting into the game again. One thing I really, really wish I could do was somehow have the option to turn XP off. I'm not the type of player who cares about speed leveling or rushing through content. It seems the leveling speed has greatly increased since I last played and I am outleveling content way too fast making everything seem way too trivial. I'm almost level 16 and just left Korriban, when I should be finishing up Droumand Kass, a bit of a turnoff to the game but trying to ignore it.

Got off topic a bit there, but thanks again for all the work you put into this guide! It's truly great! :)

Welcome back!! I'm glad the list has been useful!

And yeah, leveling is crazy fast. The good news is the level sync will temporarily "downgrade you" so you can still get rewards/ XP :D

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to submit for consideration my in depth ship build guide for the gs3 mangler/quarrel gunships in GSF. It includes an detailed breakdown of the skill trees and which weapons to use as well as which crew members both factions should use and why, culminating in a in game demonstration of basic gunship combat in galactic starfighter.

As well as an in depth breakdown and build guide for the tier 3 strike fighter in GSF, the imperium/clarion ships and how to use them to their best potential.

Edited by taxidermis

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I would like to submit for consideration my in depth ship build guide for the gs3 mangler/quarrel gunships in GSF. It includes an detailed breakdown of the skill trees and which weapons to use as well as which crew members both factions should use and why, culminating in a in game demonstration of basic gunship combat in galactic starfighter.

As well as an in depth breakdown and build guide for the tier 3 strike fighter in GSF, the imperium/clarion ships and how to use them to their best potential.

Added!

• by taxidermis

Please - if you could find a more up to date guide for Combat Medic - Commando Heals spec - that would be amazing.

Until someone writes one there isn't one.

Added a whole bunch of new guides about dailies.

Dantooine

SWTOR Dantooine Event Missions and Achievements Guide by Vulkk
Dantooine Pirate Incursion Event Guide by Xam Xam, on mmobits.com
Dantooine Dailies and Peacetime Guide by Xam Xam, on mmobits.com
Dantooine Achievements Guide by Xam Xam, on mmobits.com
Dantooine Reputation Vendor Items by Xam Xam, on mmobits.com
Dantooine Treasure Hunt by Xam Xam, on mmobits.com
Dantooine Codex Entries by Xam Xam, on mmobits.com
5 Things to do on Dantooine by Xam Xam, on mmobits.com
Dantooine – While You’re Out There Mission Guide by Xam Xam, on mmobits.com
The Golden Dupe – How to lose 150 Million Credits in The Old Republic by Xam Xam, on mmobits.com
by SWTOR Central
by SWTOR Central
by SWTOR Central
by SWTOR Central
by SWTOR Central

Other

• 4 weeks later...

That IO Merc guide is really good if you want to include it :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gYybAZWIhK95pruElVVfX1P3sPEnpFmJugr_NLnLuEk/edit?usp=sharing

By Radley-Walters (Chernova)

I dont know if you listed it yet, but there is a large amount of information (and helpful and knowledgeable ppl) on the cross-server discord channel called "SWTOR PVE CLASS & OPS GUIDES" . They have thread for each class with builds, rotations, streams links, and do 1-on-1 class help if needed

https://discord.gg/SrFCXQQ

That IO Merc guide is really good if you want to include it :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gYybAZWIhK95pruElVVfX1P3sPEnpFmJugr_NLnLuEk/edit?usp=sharing

By Radley-Walters (Chernova)

I dont know if you listed it yet, but there is a large amount of information (and helpful and knowledgeable ppl) on the cross-server discord channel called "SWTOR PVE CLASS & OPS GUIDES" . They have thread for each class with builds, rotations, streams links, and do 1-on-1 class help if needed

https://discord.gg/SrFCXQQ

Awesome more class guides!

I'm just linking guides right now not discords, but that's really neat, hadn't heard of it before.

Maybe ive missed it and its already there, but if not, that guide is about broad tips for the healing role in swtor, raid awareness, working with you co-healer strengths and weaknesses, etc.

https://mmobits.com/2019/02/13/pve-healing-101-guide-by-lorhin/

That's a nice guide, I've added it to the class guides at the end of every healer list

Maybe you can add the Android app Hexacron to the section about Datacrons. It's a tool to find all datacrons easily. Here is a link to the app on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qasstudios.hexacron

Neato, added.

Good Work Keep it up

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm just coming back after 3 years and I have 3 things ( you don't have to work on a paragraph each lol. Short answers are fine

(1) I'd like to "baby heal" but be mainly a DPS'er. Is that possible now?

I've been looking at older parses. I don't have to be top raid dps/hps parse in either

(2) On a side note, what what do you prognosticate would be a better ranged dps in 6 for my alt. lethality Sniper?

(3) Finally, do you think the dps sage or the republic version of the assassin might get bumped up? I'm almost finished with my class stories

Thanks so much!

Edited by Letsjet
I was not clear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...