Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Day in the Life of Sorcerers and Sages

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
A Day in the Life of Sorcerers and Sages
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
09.25.2019 , 02:01 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone!

We started a new series of articles that will help showcase the synergy that Set Bonuses and Tacticals create. Today we looked at Sorcerers and Sages!
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

FlameYOL
09.25.2019 , 02:31 PM | #2
The healer combination definitely seems useful.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Lhancelot
09.25.2019 , 03:23 PM | #3
Nice write up page looks nice. Heal sorcs will be a little better with the healing set and tactical. I am curious what healing mercs will get tbh.
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.

TerraStomper
09.25.2019 , 05:36 PM | #4
So, which is it, "All for One" or"One for All"? The tactical is confusing, even to the article's author.

CaptRogue
09.25.2019 , 06:57 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TerraStomper View Post
So, which is it, "All for One" or"One for All"? The tactical is confusing, even to the article's author.
Um everywhere in the article that specific one was mentioned was "One for All"...Idk what you're talking about. Care to be clearer? Or did you just misread something??
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

TerraStomper
09.25.2019 , 07:37 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
Um everywhere in the article that specific one was mentioned was "One for All"...Idk what you're talking about. Care to be clearer? Or did you just misread something??
The article that comes for me cites "All for One" as the name of the tactical, and references "One for All" the narrative for both the Sorc and Sage. Content server caching issue perhaps?

CaptRogue
09.25.2019 , 08:48 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TerraStomper View Post
The article that comes for me cites "All for One" as the name of the tactical, and references "One for All" the narrative for both the Sorc and Sage. Content server caching issue perhaps?
Interesting. I don't see it anywhere on the article I have... O.o
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

Hawkebatt
09.25.2019 , 11:59 PM | #8
Madness/Balance doesn't even use slow in their rotation and volt rush has been proven to be a DPS loss for this spec.

Only lightning/telekinetics gain anything from the new ability and only if they have the tactical and the full set.

Sorry needs a lot of work to balance.
Emotion, yet Peace. Ignorance, yet Knowledge. Passion, yet Serenity.

Chaos, Yet Harmony. Death, yet the Force. Contemplation, yet Duty.

Solarmind
09.26.2019 , 12:00 AM | #9
Volt Rush is a joke and used by nobody. Guess, after this article, there is no hope.

I predict a dark future for the Sorcerers.

DarthCasus
09.26.2019 , 03:15 AM | #10
Sorely disappointed this wasn't fanfic by Daniel.
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop