The Grand Galactic Sale!

DanielSteed

The second week of the Grand Galactic Sale has started! This week the following sales have been added:

- 40% off Color Crystals

- 50% off Appearance Options

Along with Character Transfers and Character Slots, these will remain on sale until October 21st. More items will get added next week, so stay tuned!

Please consider sales on Guild rename token, pretty please!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second week of the Grand Galactic Sale has started! This week the following sales have been added:

- 40% off Color Crystals

Along with Character Transfers and Character Slots, these will remain on sale until October 21st. More items will get added next week, so stay tuned!

Appearance options from the cartel market are on sale but options from the appearance modification station are not on sale.

Appearance options from the cartel market are on sale but options from the appearance modification station are not on sale.

Hi Dan, is this a bug or intended? Normally sales of appearances also include discounts on the appearance terminal in the game. Can you please check and get back to us.

• Dev Post
Hi Dan, is this a bug or intended? Normally sales of appearances also include discounts on the appearance terminal in the game. Can you please check and get back to us.

I double checked with the team and it is intended that just the Appearance Options via the Cartel Market are on sale and not the Appearance Designer itself. I can also add that the Appearance Designer will not go on sale throughout the remaining four weeks.

Apologies for any confusion!

Well guess I will wait until the final week before buying anything. No point in rushing to buy items if its staying on sale until late October. I am after a few CM unlocks for my preferred accounts but normally the unlocks are single character only and not accountwide when they do go on sale. Still we will see if they do go on sale and if so signal or accountwide. If not I will just keep the CC until new items arrive. other than the account unlocks already have what I want.

I don't know if this is new, but it looks like all pets, all flairs, and a variety of unlocks are 50% off. (Unlocks include cargo bays, outfit designer slots, species unlocks, etc.)

Edit: Yep, the article is updated: "Week 3 - 50% off Flairs, Species Unlocks, and Legacy Unlocks."

Edited by Estelindis

• Dev Post
I don't know if this is new, but it looks like all pets, all flairs, and a variety of unlocks are 50% off. (Unlocks include cargo bays, outfit designer slots, species unlocks, etc.)

Edit: Yep, the article is updated: "Week 3 - 50% off Flairs, Species Unlocks, and Legacy Unlocks."

That is correct! Estelindis beat me to the punch while I was updating all the articles and getting the messaging out. Flairs, Species Unlocks and Legacy Unlocks will be at a 50% discount until October 21st!

That is correct! Estelindis beat me to the punch while I was updating all the articles and getting the messaging out. Flairs, Species Unlocks and Legacy Unlocks will be at a 50% discount until October 21st!

Splendid. :D Then I guess the pets discount is separate and may not last the full sale. :) Actually, for all I know, it's been going on for ages and I just haven't been looking at pets... :o

All of the legacy unlocks I've looked for (mostly armor, weapons, and toys) are all original prices as of today....

All of the legacy unlocks I've looked for (mostly armor, weapons, and toys) are all original prices as of today....

Based on Estelindis's post, I think it's CM items that themselves unlock something legacy-wide, and not Collections unlocks.

[...] and a variety of unlocks are 50% off. (Unlocks include cargo bays, outfit designer slots, species unlocks, etc.)
(emphasis mine)

Oops, yeah you're right. :o Misinterpreted...

Don't worry, It got me thinking aswel, but then I remembered that they always specificaly mention collection unlocks when its that kind of a sale.

And dammit guys, I was ready to wait for that but I took the bait and got me that nice tattoine flair haha

Edited by Deshiel

So I went to finish unlocking my outfit slots... and only the single-character unlock is on sale? The account-wide version is still 300. Even though the page specifically says legacy unlocks. What gives?

It gives me the impression that 300 is 50% off, looking at the price display in the middle of the window.

From what I could tell things that have per character and account wide unlocks like the Artifact Auth or Section X Auth, both versions are on sale and as far as I could tell just about I think all the other unlocks like them are the same :? gotta admit this does help out a bit for both my main account and my spare(one is only ever to be Preferred/FTP other is Sub/Preferred) and now both have access to Section-X and when my sub on main runs out Crew Customization unlock and maybe later I'll spur to get CC to get my spare Artifact Auth (if not clear all being account wide versions) shame though I would have considered Guild Bank Auth but due to a miss click in the past saved me and shown me only ever can subs contribute Credits to a guild even with that unlock... till that's change though that prob be the only unlock I'd never again think to buy despite times like this being rare for the account wide to be on sale x.x ...

• Dev Post
So I went to finish unlocking my outfit slots... and only the single-character unlock is on sale? The account-wide version is still 300. Even though the page specifically says legacy unlocks. What gives?

It gives me the impression that 300 is 50% off, looking at the price display in the middle of the window.

Thanks for raising this, we discovered two issues. In one instance of the price listing it was showing (as Eiter pointed out) that the 50% off sale = 300cc. This is a display bug but only in that instance, in other places it was showing that 300cc is the full price.

The other issue is that the account price was not properly discounted. That has now been corrected and is 150cc as intended.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

And, a Collections unlock sale for at least 50% off, hmmm?

I second this motion! :D

Also, I'm hoping for deep discounts on Weapons and Armor to come in the sale. If they're at least 50% off, I'll be buying several of each.

Edited by MdKnightR

Thanks for raising this, we discovered two issues. In one instance of the price listing it was showing (as Eiter pointed out) that the 50% off sale = 300cc. This is a display bug but only in that instance, in other places it was showing that 300cc is the full price.

The other issue is that the account price was not properly discounted. That has now been corrected and is 150cc as intended.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

What if I bought at 300cc because I couldn't remember original price and thought that was the discount?