Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscriber Reward: Nautolan Species!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Subscriber Reward: Nautolan Species!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
08.27.2019 , 12:34 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone!

Today we published an article highlighting the upcoming Subscriber reward - the Nautolan species! The full article can be found here. This should clarify any lingering questions around the Nautolan species unlock.
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

CaptRogue
08.27.2019 , 12:38 PM | #2
Any idea when the name sale, transfer, etc....Will go on?? Eric posted about it but haven't heard anything since then.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

hillerbees
08.27.2019 , 01:24 PM | #3
The bit I'm most excited about is the "And more" - I'm hoping that is not just smoke being blown up somewhere it shouldn't.

I'd love to think the Devs have the financial and operational resources and backing available to them to take this game by the scruff of the neck and make it the flagship Star Wars game it deserves to be.

I'm being niave?...I hope not.

SteveTheCynic
08.27.2019 , 01:40 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
Any idea when the name sale, transfer, etc....Will go on?? Eric posted about it but haven't heard anything since then.
It was described as a "plan", not a promise.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Not that this thread was specifically asking, but I did want to let you know that there is a plan to have a sale on some character stuff like renames and probably also transfers when we get closer to launch. It is still a bit away and I don't have exact timing, but we will be sure to give you some notice (a week or so) before it goes live.

Thanks!

-eric
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Up the Universe!

Northerncross
08.27.2019 , 01:53 PM | #5
Thank you for this. I am curious what kind of customization's are going to be available for Nautolans. I get that it will most likely be a 'helmet off' character which I am fine with. Unless they come up with a neat helmet like Paxton.
At dawn they sleep
DARK JEDI

DarthCasus
08.27.2019 , 02:08 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Northerncross View Post
Thank you for this. I am curious what kind of customization's are going to be available for Nautolans. I get that it will most likely be a 'helmet off' character which I am fine with. Unless they come up with a neat helmet like Paxton.
I shall predict! 3 shades of green, 3 of blue, a off yellow, a darker orange and an unreasonable darker tone nearing black that almost no one would seriously use unless it's affected by Dark Side corruption. 6 faces, 2-3 being very undesireable (big lips, goofy stretching of the face, eyes look weird), 2 being very similar and 2 being rather flexible between body type proportions. Of course, their lekku being tied to the face. 6-7 complexion options and.. I think that's about it. Any less and I'll begin my march of BioWare's temple. Any more and I won't glitterbomb Musco.
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop

JuventusAndFCK
08.27.2019 , 03:04 PM | #7
Any classes that make more/less sense to play for a Nautolan? I am unfamiliar with the species and its standing in each faction, but I was considering replaying a smuggler or bounty hunter and both those classes could be practically any race.

As far as I remember, I think I've seen them represented everywhere besides the official imperial hiearchy, are there any Nautolan sith characters in the game I might have forgotten?

sharkfishman
08.27.2019 , 03:16 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hello everyone!

Today we published an article highlighting the upcoming Subscriber reward - the Nautolan species! The full article can be found here. This should clarify any lingering questions around the Nautolan species unlock.
Looks cool Daniel!

Thanks for the added info. Would've been cool to get them in September, but it's a nice subscriber perk all the way around.

This kind of thing is a great way to entice subs. Thanks!
For my friends, click my referral link for awesome free stuff.
For my enemies, click it just to spite me.

"Don't get cocky."

iowaboynca
08.27.2019 , 05:40 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by JuventusAndFCK View Post
A are there any Nautolan sith characters in the game I might have forgotten?
Veeroa Denz

JuventusAndFCK
08.27.2019 , 07:01 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by iowaboynca View Post
Veeroa Denz
Cool. Thanks. So it's not unheard of.