Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot Log Onto Characters in Strongholds

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cannot Log Onto Characters in Strongholds
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OwenBrooks
06.18.2019 , 06:42 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Naholen View Post
I was not suggesting they do that. Just a reply from previous treads.
You would be amazed what people will do with a tiny bit of information

DakhathKilrathi
06.18.2019 , 06:49 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
This is not recommended currently , coins needed to re-activate that stronghold cannot be refunded

Recommend wait out and if need keep an eye on the thread at https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-...t/m-p/7954062/
I appreciate everything you do for the community, but is there a reason you're having to be the one to share this information here and not someone with gold name/text?

It's helpful information and I'm sure everyone does appreciate it (I know I do although it's nothing I didn't already know) but our first bit of communication on the forums we pay to use shouldn't be from you.

battycoda
06.18.2019 , 06:54 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
This is not recommended currently , coins needed to re-activate that stronghold cannot be refunded

Recommend wait out and if need keep an eye on the thread at https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-...t/m-p/7954062/
Thanks. Now we know they know!

My signature was current on Makeb... Airlocked!

Battouuusi
06.18.2019 , 07:02 AM | #74
I can't travel anywhere using galaxy map and can't ravel to stronghold, and I run into invisible walls everywhere. It started last night and is still going on.

StratusBoy
06.18.2019 , 07:09 AM | #75
What is taking them so long? It's been 7 hours, since first cases of this issue have been reported.
Willing to help fellow player? Then help me by using my referal link and get some cool, free stuff: http://www.swtor.com/r/FztgFC

Visorknight
06.18.2019 , 07:13 AM | #76
The stronghold deletion method is certainly not recommended to force characters out! We should wait for them to resolve the issue on tneir end. Its being over 8 hours and there should be some kind of communication by now.

kenskog
06.18.2019 , 07:14 AM | #77
Same issue, all of my characters are on Nar Shaddaa

DanielSteed
06.18.2019 , 07:16 AM | #78 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone,

I just got to the office about 10 minutes ago, but I wanted to let everyone know that the team is currently investigating the issue. Once we know more, I will be sure to come back here with an update.
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Minzurion
06.18.2019 , 07:17 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hello everyone,

I just got to the office about 10 minutes ago, but I wanted to let everyone know that the team is currently investigating the issue. Once we know more, I will be sure to come back here with an update.
Thank you!

Zexum
06.18.2019 , 07:21 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hello everyone,

Man, imagine showing up to work and within 10 minutes already having angry people yelling at you. That sucks.
Having the same bug with two characters on Starforge, one in Rishi SH and one in a Tat SH.

Thanks for looking into it.

"You fear barbarians will swoop down upon you?"
"Yes, swooping is bad."

Aldrati - Starforge - Novus Dominion