Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

super lag on SF Dantooine

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sattee
06.12.2019 , 06:10 PM | #1
I don't know if it's happening on other planets, but the lag is almost game breaking

HiltoftheDragon
06.12.2019 , 06:28 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sattee View Post
I don't know if it's happening on other planets, but the lag is almost game breaking
Its happeneing on other planets as well. Doing content on Balmorra resulted in 2 to 3 second delays.
The whole game is laggy.
The Solari Legacy
"You have brought me pain and torment. I will return the favor."

taxidermis
06.12.2019 , 06:54 PM | #3
2 to 3 second delays coruscant SF as well.. wz and gsf are fine but planetside game is almost unplayable
check out my youtube for SWTOR content @Swtor-Nerd Gaming!
Click for 7 day sub and more! link
Swtor-Nerd's Facebook or Twitter!

damonskye
06.12.2019 , 07:09 PM | #4
Not just SF... Satele Shan is also having huge lag issues, especially on Dantooine. Takes a second or two before any action/ability goes through.
"Story is flavor. Content is substance. ... SWTOR needs new content. Desperately."
- KeyboardNinja.

KendraP
06.12.2019 , 09:26 PM | #5
lag on ossus as well, so it might be larger than just dantooine

TrixxieTriss
06.12.2019 , 10:11 PM | #6
This feels like it did last time this happened. What was it? E months or 8 weeks ago?

Why do these same things keep happening

Ahwassa
06.13.2019 , 08:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
This feels like it did last time this happened. What was it? E months or 8 weeks ago?

Why do these same things keep happening
I think it´s because the servers can´t handle the burden of calculating cxp and conquest points for every kill to all players and constantly updating the conquest leaderboards. And friend of mine is programmer and he confirmed this

Lhancelot
06.13.2019 , 08:30 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by HiltoftheDragon View Post
The whole game is laggy.
Logged in for 45 minutes yesterday, crafted crap and messed on the GTN... Had lag delay continuously. Will test it out today.

Seems fine today, at least in my SH I notice no lag moving stuff around. It doesn't hinder my ability to craft anyway, or buy up low marked GTN items then resell them for huge profits. SWTORing ftw.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

taxidermis
06.14.2019 , 04:58 AM | #9
Bumping for devs to notice as I'm still with many others experiencing unplayable levels of lag
check out my youtube for SWTOR content @Swtor-Nerd Gaming!
Click for 7 day sub and more! link
Swtor-Nerd's Facebook or Twitter!

DanielSteed
06.14.2019 , 09:43 AM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know that the team is aware of the issue and actively investigating solutions. Some adjustments were made last night that seem to have helped in some areas but not others, so we're continuing to pursue solutions to fully address the issue. I'll be sure to update you later today as we learn more. In the meantime, please continue to share any lag you're noticing on Dantooine or elsewhere (or any improvements)!
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]