San Diego Community Cantina

DanielSteed

• Dev Post
Will there be a reservation system like you did for Celebration or will it be "just show up"?

There will be registration like Celebration, that will be the case for events going forward. We are in process on getting that setup. Also, you can always just register on arrival.

Thanks!

-eric

• 1 month later...
Come on guys, come to Europe again!! :(

How many players are there in Europe though I wonder?! If I take German Tulka Hord as measure, on average I would estimate rougly 700 to a 1000 regular players. So including the UK, we would probably be below the 5k mark. Not too much if we are honest.

Edited by Ryu_Wanderfalke

• 2 months later...
How many players are there in Europe though I wonder?! If I take German Tulka Hord as measure, on average I would estimate rougly 700 to a 1000 regular players. So including the UK, we would probably be below the 5k mark. Not too much if we are honest.

The German-language server has players from, what, Germany and Austria? The English-language server has players from ALL of Europe, and beyond. Surely it must be much more populated than the German server.

you do realise that european players play on other servers too???? Don't have the numbers to hand, but europe as a whole must have a similar population to the U.S. So i'm sure the population in games could be quite similar in mix.

Either way, a cantina in europe is long over due :) Although unfortuantely I'd probably not be able to make it as I live in a small country, and would incure high costs just to travel :(

you do realise that european players play on other servers too???? Don't have the numbers to hand, but europe as a whole must have a similar population to the U.S. So i'm sure the population in games could be quite similar in mix.

Either way, a cantina in europe is long over due :) Although unfortuantely I'd probably not be able to make it as I live in a small country, and would incure high costs just to travel :(

Well, consider this-

Spanish (Castellano) is the 3rd most spoken language in the world, after Chinese and English, yet there is no Spanish server, and there has never been a cantina event in Latin America.

It's not about numbers, it's about the marketing department's perception of the target demographic.