Maintenance: June 4th, 2019

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, June 4th to deploy Game Update 5.10.3.

Details:

DATE: 4 June 2019

TIME: 6:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: 5.10.3

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Edited by JackieKo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unassembled Components can now be stacked as intended in Legacy Storage.

What was the issue with this? The only problem I've had is you have to stack them in the same window (i.e. inventory or legacy bay) like any other bound to legacy item.

Increased the drop rate for the Symbiote Rakling for killing The Eyeless on Story Mode during the Rakghoul Plague event.

Nice, I might finally finish Rakghoul achievements a year after doing 1000 infections.

What was the issue with this? The only problem I've had is you have to stack them in the same window (i.e. inventory or legacy bay) like any other bound to legacy item.

The issue was that when you placed UC's into the same personal or legacy storage, that it would start a new stack and you had to move it to the existing stack yourself. It's been like this for many items for a long time.

The issue was that when you placed UC's into the same personal or legacy storage, that it would start a new stack and you had to move it to the existing stack yourself. It's been like this for many items for a long time.

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. It affects all bound to legacy stackable items though

Hello

When you brought back the PTS up for Dantooine you said that there will also be a few other little story tidbits that you haven't announced yet. So..It's just not in the patch note or there is none for this update?

Edited by GeeksCraft

While I'm happy that troopers will get Theron back, what about the other missing companions? Is there a fix on the horizon for the companions who were retrieved from the companion locator terminal prior to JUS that got moved to "unavailable" when starting JUS? At this point I won't take any further characters through new content if bugs like that persist. I'm just not going to risk my characters' stories and companions further.

• Dev Post
Nar Shaddaa Nightlife – The Nightlife event returns with new rewards! Get your credits ready for June 18th – July 30th.

July 30th? Really? I think you meant June 30th.

I did in fact mean July 30th! The event will run for 6 weeks.

-eric

A nice CS person returned Theron to my Trooper when he went awol on skipping to Ossus, but it's nice to know that this wasn't just a one off bug that hit my Trooper in particular. :D Though part of me is still afraid I might lose Quinn again when starting Jedi Under Siege on a new Sith Warrior who went Republic on Iokath. I eventually got him back on another Warrior but the three month wait for the fix is not one I wish to go through again. :o Edited by Farferello

Many Stronghold centerpiece hooks now have additional hook slots of varying sizes (in addition to functioning as a centerpiece hook).

Will this include Starship hooks as well?

PS: Please give us a Stronghold forum icon!!

Edited by TonyTricicolo

Those who've completed Jedi Under Siege will also find a fun little bit of story in this update that's unrelated to Dantooine. It involves a staff meeting and some public speaking opportunities--but I shall say no more....

:mon_cool:

Can we just have the staff meeting and no pubic speaking? I have stage fright. :eek::o

Also, where will this small storyline part launch from? From the ship? From the news terminals? From somewhere else? And how is it different from characters who have not completed Ossus yet? Or have to wait till tomorrow?

Nice, I might finally finish Rakghoul achievements a year after doing 1000 infections.

Speaking of the 1000 infections. Hey Eric? Is there anyway you can ask if a QoL can happen to make that achievement visible so we can see how many we have left to 1000?

While I'm happy that troopers will get Theron back, what about the other missing companions? Is there a fix on the horizon for the companions who were retrieved from the companion locator terminal prior to JUS that got moved to "unavailable" when starting JUS? At this point I won't take any further characters through new content if bugs like that persist. I'm just not going to risk my characters' stories and companions further.

Sadly this is the reason why even though I have like 100 alts and about 40 characters at lv70, I have only taken 2 characters through to Ossus. Because of all the storyline bugs. (One of them as so bad I missed out on 90% of the DvL rewards.) And I wish this system where things that get deleted so much with 4.0 and KOTFE onward wasn't as bugged as this is. Oh well, lets hope it gets fixed further as time goes on.