Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: June 4th, 2019

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
05.31.2019 , 01:46 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, June 4th to deploy Game Update 5.10.3.

Details:
DATE: 4 June 2019
TIME: 6:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1600 GMT)
VERSION: 5.10.3

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

EricMusco
06.03.2019 , 10:20 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  

TheRandomno
06.03.2019 , 10:41 AM | #3
Quote:
Unassembled Components can now be stacked as intended in Legacy Storage.
What was the issue with this? The only problem I've had is you have to stack them in the same window (i.e. inventory or legacy bay) like any other bound to legacy item.

Quote:
Increased the drop rate for the Symbiote Rakling for killing The Eyeless on Story Mode during the Rakghoul Plague event.
Nice, I might finally finish Rakghoul achievements a year after doing 1000 infections.
Unobtainable achievements list – over 1000 points players can't get
Overall Achievements Leaderboard
Click for my referral link, you get some free stuff and so do I. (learn more)

Viper_Driver
06.03.2019 , 10:45 AM | #4
This event will run twice from May 28th – June 4th and again from June 4th – June 11th

Jedi lies from Lord Ptach? ?

EricMusco
06.03.2019 , 10:47 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Viper_Driver View Post
This event will run twice from May 28th – June 4th and again from June 4th – June 11th

Jedi lies from Lord Ptach? ?
Lies have been corrected.

-eric

HiltoftheDragon
06.03.2019 , 11:00 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRandomno View Post
What was the issue with this? The only problem I've had is you have to stack them in the same window (i.e. inventory or legacy bay) like any other bound to legacy item.
The issue was that when you placed UC's into the same personal or legacy storage, that it would start a new stack and you had to move it to the existing stack yourself. It's been like this for many items for a long time.
The Solari Legacy
"You have brought me pain and torment. I will return the favor."

TheRandomno
06.03.2019 , 11:03 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by HiltoftheDragon View Post
The issue was that when you placed UC's into the same personal or legacy storage, that it would start a new stack and you had to move it to the existing stack yourself. It's been like this for many items for a long time.
Yeah, that's what I was talking about. It affects all bound to legacy stackable items though
Unobtainable achievements list – over 1000 points players can't get
Overall Achievements Leaderboard
Click for my referral link, you get some free stuff and so do I. (learn more)

CharlesBoyd
06.03.2019 , 11:05 AM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Those who've completed Jedi Under Siege will also find a fun little bit of story in this update that's unrelated to Dantooine. It involves a staff meeting and some public speaking opportunities--but I shall say no more....

Charles Boyd | Creative Director

GeeksCraft
06.03.2019 , 11:20 AM | #9
Hello

When you brought back the PTS up for Dantooine you said that there will also be a few other little story tidbits that you haven't announced yet. So..It's just not in the patch note or there is none for this update?

TUXs
06.03.2019 , 11:26 AM | #10
Those are some impressive updates Eric! I'm anxious to try them tomorrow night. Great patch!!!
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer • 7-day FREE sub • FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)