Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are you ticked off that you can't play your trooper today?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Trooper
Are you ticked off that you can't play your trooper today?

Babycheesus
12.13.2011 , 04:40 PM | #11
I was told I would MAYBE get UP TO 5 days of early access, I am furious I might get 6.
Cake is a lie, there is only pie, Through pie, I gain calories
Through calories, I gain bodyfat, Through bodyfat, I gain weight
Through weight, my social life is broken
The thighmaster shall free me

TheRogueShadow
12.13.2011 , 04:49 PM | #12
I'll admit: when it was announced that the number of people entering would be staggered, I was expecting a bit more players entering than currently.

However I understand and accept it, better wait and let smaller groups go through a small gate, then being impatient and having a massive group going through a small gate.

charizonthewhite
12.13.2011 , 04:56 PM | #13
I am not FURIOUS!! I am gosh darn ULTRA pissed!!! I could kill everyone in this damn world with the flick of my magic wand that i didn't get to play harry potter: the mmo of hogwarts..*********** 7 days early like bioware told me i could..such ********. oh wait this is star wars.. yes.. IM STILL PISSED!!!!!! I want my refund + keep the game access + 2 years free game time + 10% of your earnings and I will be pleased.

Aaoogaa
12.13.2011 , 05:01 PM | #14
No but I cannot wait to get in. Every day before the 20th is more than they promised me.
-I would rather pay for a great game than play a poor game for free.
-Viable and worthwhile are not the same when it comes to class design.
55 Commando - 50 Gunslinger - 50 Guardian
Beta tester...loved the game, hate what it has become.

Introspective
12.13.2011 , 05:21 PM | #15
I'm not pissed off about not getting in, but I AM pissed off about all the dorks who sent me e-mails while I was waiting to hear something from Bioware.

There's been a lot of, "Omgmaybemaybemaybesquee!" followed by, "GOD *********** DAMN IT YOU *************** ******ES!" today.

CRCrimson
12.13.2011 , 05:28 PM | #16
I'm a little bit disappointed the early access date was changed. While I do have early access today, I have to study for Final Exams until Thursday afternoon. Naturally, I liked the December 15th early access start date rather than the 13th. At least I was able to reserve some names today.

Traegore
12.13.2011 , 05:33 PM | #17
Aaaargh, I can't get in !
I told Elara to meet me at the Cantina at 7:00. Now she's going to think that I stood her up on purpose. Man, she'll be mad. This is going to cost me a fortune in companion gifts !

Think she'd believe it if I told her it's Bioware's fault ?!!
We're in the Sith killin' business... and Troopers, business is a boomin'!

Notannos
12.13.2011 , 07:06 PM | #18
Greetings Everyone!

We've identified that this thread is discussing Early Access would like to point you towards the discussion ongoing in the General Discussion forum. Please visit the Final Wave Sent!! thread. This will help to keep everything neat and organized and keep the threads in this sub-forum based around Trooper discussions.

Thank you!