Avalanche Heavy Tank does not offer ANY knockoff protection, let alone Extreme

phalczen

As the title says. I get knocked off this all the time even in zones where I am overleveled relative to the mobs (even with level sync). This speeder used to have EXTREME protection against knockoff which was basically 100%, but it was only 90% movement speed increase even at speeder piloting 3 … a fair tradeoff in my opinion especially in zones where mob avoidance is difficult, like Section X and Oricon, more recently Iokath, and now Ossus. It only drops, well it used to only drop, from Master Mode Explosive Conflict and it wasn't a guaranteed drop. Does it drop in veteran mode as well now? I think the knockoff protection broke sometime when adaptive mount speeds were introduced, maybe early 2013?

Given how much time we will be spending on Ossus over the next several months, I'd love for this bug to be addressed. I'd gladly trade off the movement speed increase for return of Extreme knockoff protection. Maybe it should have a -20% movement speed debuff to mimic the original intended behavior?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...