Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Announcing ‘Onslaught’, the Newest Expansion Coming to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Announcing ‘Onslaught’, the Newest Expansion Coming to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

lordvinnie
04.17.2019 , 09:42 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Ciarayn View Post
I liked the chapter format and getting content every month, so that period was the best time for me (other than the launch content). However, I do think the new expansion will be at least worth the $15.
Piggybacking on that. They totally could have sold this expansion for like 20 bucks if they wanted to but by having people only need subbing it continues to be an awesome way to draw people in.

varietasplus
04.19.2019 , 02:31 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Today we are happy to announce our next expansion - Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught! The expansion will launch free for all subscribers this September. New planets, flashpoint, Operation, large itemization changes codenamed “The Spoils of War” and more will be featured in this expansion! You can learn all about Onslaught in our Expansion Announcement article, here.

In honor of our Celebration Cantina we are sharing with everyone a redeemable code: SWCELEBRATION19. Simply redeem that code on your account for a Celebration inspired character flair and four stronghold decorations.

What is everyone excited for?

Upon working on PVP class balance with new expansion, I strongly recommend to decrease TTK (Time To Kill). There are three ways to achieve this:

1. Remove all defensive skills safe the tank classes. Guard and heal will be more appreciated but not an overkill. Less complicated to work towards class balance.

2. Increase damage done significantly without increasing HP. In this scenario, using defensives wisely will be more important, pushing gameplay towards a more tactical approach.

3. Damage and heal output should not be solely determined by discipline progression, but 30-50% via Utilities. Force players to choose what suits their playstyle better: survavibility/mobility or damage output (glass cannon). This is the most difficult to balance, but will probably please the most.

KaltoVaxcter
04.19.2019 , 08:13 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by serenitty View Post
Nautolans!
I've seen this mentioned some times now, but I can't find anything in the link provided by the OP...
Where does anyone get their info from???

FlameYOL
04.19.2019 , 10:34 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by KaltoVaxcter View Post
I've seen this mentioned some times now, but I can't find anything in the link provided by the OP...
Where does anyone get their info from???
From the livestream and the dev's twitter.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

KaltoVaxcter
04.20.2019 , 04:54 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
From the livestream and the dev's twitter.
Thanks...
One Nautolan Jedi knight coming up

DarkMatterSlifus
04.20.2019 , 05:16 AM | #96
Will this mark the return for Kira and Scourge because we ALL been waiting for that!

Zeerastul
04.20.2019 , 11:34 AM | #97
Will we be getting more old companions back IE Kira, Rishi etc

DarkTergon
04.20.2019 , 05:29 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeerastul View Post
Will we be getting more old companions back IE Kira, Rishi etc
Thought they said all companions will be back by 6.0?
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Zeerastul
04.20.2019 , 06:03 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
Thought they said all companions will be back by 6.0?
is there a thread where they mentioned that at if so, I can't seem to find it. Unless I'm blind and I missed it on my search