Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: April 19th, 2019

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: April 19th, 2019
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
04.18.2019 , 03:49 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Friday, April 19th to deploy Game Update 5.10.2a.

Details:
DATE: 19 April 2019
TIME: 6:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1600 GMT)
VERSION: 5.10.2a

Patch notes will be available on Friday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

EricMusco
04.18.2019 , 03:49 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Patch notes:
  • Corrected an issue where the platforms would not appear during the Soa encounter in Eternity Vault.
  • Players will no longer remain in combat with Shae Vizla after defeating her in Blood Hunt.
  • Players will no longer instantly die in rare circumstances while using movement abilities during the Gharj encounter in Eternity Vault.
  • Activating a Huttball match on the Rishi Sky Deck will no longer cause players to repeatedly die.
  • Players no longer need to get very close to starship hooks in Strongholds for the ship to appear the first time after being placed.
  • The shield bunker required to progress the Mission ‘Starfortress: The Resistance’ will now appear as intended.
  • The generators required for the Imperial Mission ‘Big Guns’ on Balmorra will now respawn as intended.
  • The Cartel Market items added in Game Update 5.10.2 will now appear in the “Recently Added” section of Collections.
  • Cloth physics on armor sets now appear properly in the preview window.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Ako_and_Riko
04.18.2019 , 04:47 PM | #3
So what got broken so hard that you need another maintenance right about when I have some free time ?
Asking cuz you sure didn't fix the lag issues people have everywhere except Voss cuz hardly ever anyone goes to Voss.

After a week of waiting for a reply for my ticket I found out that despite everyone having the same issue as me, exactly the same issues with lag after the previous maintenance, turns out it's OUR fault, the players.

I got a list of stuff I NEVER had to do with ANY other MMO or online game to see if that solves my issue.

How about NO?

How about you fix your constantly shrinking server capacity policy, surely that is not the issue right ?

AllisonLightning
04.18.2019 , 05:04 PM | #4
Where is the fix for Tyrans on Nightmare/master mode where the datacron does not transport you back up which effectively breaks the entire Op on that difficulty unlike EV which has a feasible workaround?
http://www.swtor.com/r/xsvzTv

Come to the dark side, where you get cookies and so do I.

thebjcalvert
04.18.2019 , 10:20 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Patch notes:
  • Corrected an issue where the platforms would not appear during the Soa encounter in Eternity Vault.
  • Players will no longer remain in combat with Shae Vizla after defeating her in Blood Hunt.
  • Players will no longer instantly die in rare circumstances while using movement abilities during the Gharj encounter in Eternity Vault.
  • Activating a Huttball match on the Rishi Sky Deck will no longer cause players to repeatedly die.
  • Players no longer need to get very close to starship hooks in Strongholds for the ship to appear the first time after being placed.
  • The shield bunker required to progress the Mission ‘Starfortress: The Resistance’ will now appear as intended.
  • The generators required for the Imperial Mission ‘Big Guns’ on Balmorra will now respawn as intended.
  • The Cartel Market items added in Game Update 5.10.2 will now appear in the “Recently Added” section of Collections.
  • Cloth physics on armor sets now appear properly in the preview window.

-eric
What about the fact that none of our stronghold decorations appear at a distance anymore? And some of the decoration’s visual effects no longer appear?

xRohanx
04.18.2019 , 10:52 PM | #6
Can you please fix this bug? I have been writing about it for four months and have not received a single answer.
I never asked for this ©

Mankall
04.18.2019 , 11:14 PM | #7
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Friday, April 19th to deploy Game Update 5.10.2a.

Details:
DATE: 19 April 2019
TIME: 6:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1600 GMT)
VERSION: 5.10.2a

Patch notes will be available on Friday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric
When you take the severs offline 2 times during an event, it would be nice, when you prolong that event for 2 days.

Noicha
04.19.2019 , 01:29 AM | #8
Patch notes:

-eric
You mean that Soa is no longer going straight from 1st phase to 3rd, right?

DarthSpuds
04.19.2019 , 01:44 AM | #9
Taking the serves down on what is a Bank Holiday for many people does seem to me to be very poor decision making.

Especially as servers were down yesterday as well.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

Master_Morak
04.19.2019 , 02:32 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
Taking the serves down on what is a Bank Holiday for many people does seem to me to be very poor decision making.

Especially as servers were down yesterday as well.

All The Best
Signed.
And after that there is Easter Weekend, we know the quality there patch, they fix one bug and introduce 5 new. I hope if something goes wrong, that that one who made this decision is fired.
Möge die Macht mit Euch sein