Lag spikes since 5.10.2

jjoren

To be specific, the NPCs keep firing away while I am mashing buttons with no response. I do not have a red dot or red x.

Correction, only sometimes do NPCs continue to move while I am frozen.

Satele Shan

Edited by hesfalcon

Getting this on Darth Malgus. Happening on all planets as I'm doing Heroics but the worst for me seems to be Hoth and Belsavis. Sometimes I have to hammer my abilities before they'll finally fire off. Other times my character and the enemy are just stood there not doing anything and then suddenly we take a lot of damage. I'm under 20ms (usually 14-17ms) each time this happens.

For me its also unable to play since the latest patch.

My skilles go out 1 or 2 seconds after I use them.

Movment stucks quite often.

When I click on messages and want to get them out it takes a few seconds until it drop into my inventar.

Objects appear only when I'm very close.

I got those spikes after 5.10.1, server Star Forge, with my Sith Warrior and Vette. Sometimes same happened with my other chars (without Vette). After 5.10.2 those spikes became really annoying: happens much more often, freezing lasts from 1 to 5 sec. PLEASE, do something with that.

To be specific, the NPCs keep firing away while I am mashing buttons with no response. I do not have a red dot or red x.

I'm seeing this, too. My connection is fine, at times better than usual. Instead of 42 to 48, I get 38 to 42 at times. However, there's a weird delay between what I'm instructing the game to do (battering assault! raging burst! ravage!); and what I'm seeing on screen (character stands there, doing nothing, with lightsabers at the ready). Eventually, there are defeated mobs although my character made nary a move. All while there are no lag spikes, no small or large red Xs.

eta: This happened this morning on both Voss and Corellia, while I did SW class story missions.

Edited by Nmyownworld

Same here, Darth Malgus server. Enormous lag spikes sometimes every 10-30 seconds. Completely unplayable, so I'll let my sub lapse until it is fixed.

Would be nice to get a message that Bioware is at least acknowledging this problem.

EDIT: Funny thing is that for the first 2 days after the Update everything was running great, then since it has gone to hell.

Edited by Falconfury

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

This is an issue that was introduced with 5.10.2. We have been actively addressing it on the server side as it pops up, if at any point you are still experiencing it let us know what server and what zone you are in.

This will be 100% resolved with our next maintenance which are looking to do soon.

-eric

Hey folks,

This is an issue that was introduced with 5.10.2. We have been actively addressing it on the server side as it pops up, if at any point you are still experiencing it let us know what server and what zone you are in.

This will be 100% resolved with our next maintenance which are looking to do soon.

-eric

Thanks for the update! I will be looking forward to the next maintenance then!