Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ok. Now that Nautolans are a shoe-in for next new playable race - how about Zeltrons?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Ok. Now that Nautolans are a shoe-in for next new playable race - how about Zeltrons?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JepFareborn's Avatar


JepFareborn
04.15.2019 , 06:39 AM | #1
I mean, how hard is it exactly to just implement different shades of pink on a human?
I'm currently residing on Server - Satele Shan - formerly from The Harbinger and before that Gauntlet of Kreshh.

xordevoreaux's Avatar


xordevoreaux
04.15.2019 , 06:51 AM | #2
We've certainly got our pick of species to choose from but it is to wonder whether EA is limited to a given specie's romance capability, fits existing geometry for the four body types, and/or only those species Disney dictates (and we already know the Yoda species is off limits).
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Saregon's Avatar


Saregon
04.15.2019 , 07:50 AM | #3
People keep saying Nautolans are coming with the new expansion, but I've not seen this announced anywhere. That's a pretty major thing to leave out of an expansion announcement.
Never . Forget
RIP Orange Pixel of Doom

Here is my Referral Link -
http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
04.15.2019 , 07:56 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Saregon View Post
People keep saying Nautolans are coming with the new expansion, but I've not seen this announced anywhere. That's a pretty major thing to leave out of an expansion announcement.
We did announce Nautolans as a part of our announcement at Celebration. Since it is an MTX offering though we didn't want to put it in the formal announcement on the website as we try to keep those types of details separate.

That being said, it is our goal to work in a way to offer Nautolans free to subs around launch so stay tuned for details on that front.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

xordevoreaux's Avatar


xordevoreaux
04.15.2019 , 07:58 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Saregon View Post
People keep saying Nautolans are coming with the new expansion, but I've not seen this announced anywhere. That's a pretty major thing to leave out of an expansion announcement.
It's also on SWTOR's twitter feed. https://twitter.com/swtor
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

sharkfishman's Avatar


sharkfishman
04.15.2019 , 08:10 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
We've certainly got our pick of species to choose from but it is to wonder whether EA is limited to a given specie's romance capability, fits existing geometry for the four body types, and/or only those species Disney dictates (and we already know the Yoda species is off limits).
They may also have to consider differentiation, i.e. some species we've seen in game look awesome but may require major work to be able to offer character models that actually look different. Otherwise it's like, "hey, new species, but you can only choose from 3 different faces."

For example: Gand, Ithorian, Sand Person.

My favorite picks I hope we get someday, in order from most desired to least (dreaming, of course): Kel Dor, Rakata, Kaleesh, Devaronian, Weequay, Trandoshan, Rodian, Selonian
For my friends, click my referral link for awesome free stuff.
For my enemies, click it just to spite me.

"Don't get cocky."

Saregon's Avatar


Saregon
04.15.2019 , 08:10 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
It's also on SWTOR's twitter feed. https://twitter.com/swtor
LOL Twitter...
Never . Forget
RIP Orange Pixel of Doom

Here is my Referral Link -
http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

Saregon's Avatar


Saregon
04.15.2019 , 08:10 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
We did announce Nautolans as a part of our announcement at Celebration. Since it is an MTX offering though we didn't want to put it in the formal announcement on the website as we try to keep those types of details separate.

That being said, it is our goal to work in a way to offer Nautolans free to subs around launch so stay tuned for details on that front.

-eric
Should've been Rodians.
Never . Forget
RIP Orange Pixel of Doom

Here is my Referral Link -
http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

TUXs's Avatar


TUXs
04.15.2019 , 08:14 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
We did announce Nautolans as a part of our announcement at Celebration. Since it is an MTX offering though we didn't want to put it in the formal announcement on the website as we try to keep those types of details separate.

That being said, it is our goal to work in a way to offer Nautolans free to subs around launch so stay tuned for details on that front.

-eric
Oooh...first I've heard of this! Good choice guys!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Celise's Avatar


Celise
04.15.2019 , 09:28 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Since it is an MTX offering though we didn't want to put it in the formal announcement on the website as we try to keep those types of details separate.
What is MTX?