Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Latest Cartel Market Additions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Latest Cartel Market Additions
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
04.11.2019 , 02:51 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
With Game Update 5.10.2 'Heralds of Victory' there have been some new additions to the Cartel Market! These consist of new armor sets, decorations, a weapon tuning and more. If you would like to see what these are, the announcement article can be found here.
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

lessandracassidy
04.11.2019 , 02:56 PM | #2
These are very wonderful, but usually new additions are also displayed in Collections under 'Recently Added'? These, however, aren't. With everything else that's about to be patched, it's a minor concern, I'm sure, but would it be at all possible to update this as well? The 'Recently Added' tab is extremely helpful, after all.

OlBuzzard
04.11.2019 , 03:34 PM | #3
I kind of like the "Executioner Lightening Weapon Tuning" ... I might ask if that affect is the same regardless of the color of crystal you use.

Also: in the new review window: Are sounds available as well for other weapons?

Sorry... I've not tried any of the tuning accessories yet. I've been out for a while and since my return there about 2 years of catch up learning for me to do!

Thanks in advance !
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

QuinlanSaathis
04.11.2019 , 04:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
I kind of like the "Executioner Lightening Weapon Tuning" ... I might ask if that affect is the same regardless of the color of crystal you use.

Also: in the new review window: Are sounds available as well for other weapons?

Sorry... I've not tried any of the tuning accessories yet. I've been out for a while and since my return there about 2 years of catch up learning for me to do!

Thanks in advance !
I tested this with a green crystal and the lightning was still orange.

LeeThorogood
04.11.2019 , 04:33 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
With Game Update 5.10.2 'Heralds of Victory' there have been some new additions to the Cartel Market! These consist of new armor sets, decorations, a weapon tuning and more. If you would like to see what these are, the announcement article can be found here.
Daniel, are you aware that the "Recently Added" section of Collections hasn't updated with today's patch? New items can be found in collections but not under the Recently Added heading.

Goreshaga
04.11.2019 , 06:20 PM | #6
I'd really love the Sovereign Executioner armor set, if there was not that awfull thing on the back of the torso part. Kinda ruin the whole set
In need of more Arcann, Aric Jorgan, Torian Cadera, Vector Hyllus, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron Shan.

There's nothing like geting too much Theron

Sinhammer
04.11.2019 , 06:50 PM | #7
Highly disappointed the bundle comes with a staff and the one-handed "electro-blade" (listed under lightsabers) is locked inside gamble boxes.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
----Darth Wolfhammer Hellstorm of Star Forge----

Elessara
04.11.2019 , 07:37 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinhammer View Post
Highly disappointed the bundle comes with a staff and the one-handed "electro-blade" (listed under lightsabers) is locked inside gamble boxes.
They will likely be rolling out direct sales of each of the items over the next few weeks. It's what they've done in the past at any rate, since they introduced direct sales.

AscendingSky
04.11.2019 , 07:53 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Those decorations look interesting and all, but you guys managed to completely break everyone's strongholds with this patch. So there's no real point in buying any new decorations until you fix strongholds. I'm absolutely not spending any money/CCs on any other pixels before strongholds are fixed either.
#FixConquest
"RNG is EXCITING!!!!!!" -- Ben Irving, Former SWTOR Lead Producer
Vote With Your Wallet - Boycott Cartel Packs!

Damask_Rose
04.11.2019 , 09:20 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
I'd really love the Sovereign Executioner armor set, if there was not that awfull thing on the back of the torso part. Kinda ruin the whole set
The set still has a great belt, boots and pants, so it's still worth picking up from the GTN once the newness factor wears off.