Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch Broke Conquest

UlaVii
04.11.2019 , 10:07 AM | #1
After patch 5.10.2 the conquest panel is broken. It's showing garbled text. This is confirmed by several guild members. Here are some screenshots to show it:

https://imgur.com/a/nk8QUyl

Edit:

2nd bug: Guild members conquest points seem to randomly reset to 0. The points still counting towards the guild score but the individual guild members are seeing their own score on the CQ panel going back to zero and when I look at it in the roster I see the same thing. The last person had over 30k and dropped down to 0.

Estelindis
04.11.2019 , 10:11 AM | #2
I am seeing this also.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

michaelcshow
04.11.2019 , 10:22 AM | #3
Same, just made a bug report forum post:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...07#post9718307

The general tab in the guild window was already broke (since December), I guess the guild invasion tab was feeling left out.

UlaVii
04.11.2019 , 12:50 PM | #4
Any news on this being fixed?

Also, the top 10 Current Leaders and Previous Leaders lists on the guild->general tab are still not working.

UlaVii
04.11.2019 , 01:54 PM | #5
2nd bug: Guild members conquest points seem to randomly reset to 0. The points still counting towards the guild score but the individual guild members are seeing their own score on the CQ panel going back to zero and when I look at it in the roster I see the same thing. The last person had over 30k and dropped down to 0.

UlaVii
04.11.2019 , 02:24 PM | #6
Had several guild members report their scores being reset to zero. Here are some screenshots to show the problem. As you can see in the chat there, Samborra gives me permission to show his name in the thread:

Samborra was over 30k when they finished a ranked warzone this afternoon. When they finished loading out of it their score was reset. That was around 17:00 BST (18:00 CEST) today (Thursday). All of their conquest locks have reset as well so the one time objectives are all available again.

UlaVii
04.12.2019 , 07:51 AM | #7
Still broken and guild member scores are still reset.

JattaGin
04.12.2019 , 08:40 AM | #8
But at least we can make logos for our guilds now. I think that's a fair trade.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

UlaVii
04.12.2019 , 11:06 AM | #9
After the server restart the guild conquest listing now displays correctly so you can see which guilds are in the top 10 of each planet. The "Current Conquerors" popup also displays correctly. Hopefully this will be a trio and the points resetting issue will stop happening.

My tip for those that did have their points reset is to open the Guild->General tab, change the Log filter dropdown to Conquest and then type your character name into the search box. Then you should be able to take a screenshot showing you reached the weekly 15k since this Tuesday.

Thanks for fixing these.

DarthSpuds
04.12.2019 , 11:10 AM | #10
To be fair it wasn't this patch that broke Conquest.

That happened way back in March 2018.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.